Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yang talks tuff on meat and fossil fuels

13»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dude, if you’re not even gonna be able to comprehend the basics of the conversation, I don’t really know what good it will do to answer your questions.

How about instead of assuming I’m unAmerican for disagreeing with you, we give each other the benefit of the doubt? I’m not taking a loyalty test for a meter maid.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Dude, if you’re not even gonna be able to comprehend the basics of the conversation, I don’t really know what good it will do to answer your questions.

How about instead of assuming I’m unAmerican for disagreeing with you, we give each other the benefit of the doubt? I’m not taking a loyalty test for a meter maid.

I see you can't back up your statements. My positions are pretty clear as well as my occupations. I'm for America as it was intended to be. You aren't. You may have some sort of job. Since you don't know want to say I'm assuming it's not capable of buying a yacht.

I was never a meter maid although they were under my supervisory umbrella for sometime.
  • Options
    KING of the meter maids. I stand corrected.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Thomas you lie like a rug. The current Republican party is not conservative. Trump is much more centrist than Reagan. You and the dems have moved hard left. Open borders and free sh*t for illegals, college debt relief and free college and more government healthcare for everyone.
  • Options

Thomas you lie like a rug. The current Republican party is not conservative. Trump is much more centrist than Reagan. You and the dems have moved hard left. Open borders and free sh*t for illegals, college debt relief and free college and more government healthcare for everyone.

The only thing you listed that I actually support is Medicare for all. The current healthcare system is a shitshow. Pay more for less. Other countries have provided an example. We are stubborn and/or stupid to not follow suit.

Our current go fund me healthcare system is insane.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

No but I was in charge as an ancillary duty.

How's the yacht lessons? Learned to row in a straight line yet?

• Options
    Sledog said:

No but I was in charge as an ancillary duty.

How's the yacht lessons? Learned to row in a straight line yet?

Landing with a crosswind is challenging when you’ve got 80 feet to work with. Having twin screws helps.