Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How do you far right fringe dumbfucks rationalize withholding the whistleblower complaint?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Anyway the president demanding investigation by a foreign power of a political rival is a flagrant abuse of power regardless!

Only if it's from the left. GOP presidents have the authority to do anything they want according to this board.
    Such a cute little lightweight strawman ass fucker.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The nepotism of the Trumps is far greater than whatever you find in the Bidens and Clintons by so far -- there is no comparison. I mean, c'mon. That girl Ivanka as a foreign diplomat. Jesus Fucking Christ
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    Do not care.

Not obsessed like you Hondobros.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

The nepotism of the Trumps is far greater than whatever you find in the Bidens and Clintons by so far -- there is no comparison. I mean, c'mon. That girl Ivanka as a foreign diplomat. Jesus Fucking Christ

I know. Don Jr is on 7 foreign corporation boards now? Or is it 8? Or is it 0? I forget.

And yes, the previous guy in charge put a failed Novelist turned speechwriter in charge of policy but I'm sure having Ivanka travel to push women's rights around the world is horrible and the definition of nepotism. Especially in comparison to having Trump's son taking home $50k/month to do nothing as a board member of a company Trump just told how to run.

Or was it Biden's son for a company Biden told how to run. I forget.

AoGFS...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,346
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Presidents get to make appointments. Elections have consequences. How much did Ivanka make off the Ukrainian gas deal?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Your butt buddy provided a working link

Nothing there

Particularly since you believe in coincidence when it comes to Biden

Imagine a president deciding if 400 million in aid is worth spending. IMPEACH Now

So you’ve moved from lying that aide wasn’t withheld to just implying Trump was simply trying to decide if it was worth spending and the timing with the repeated pressure to investigate was pure coincidence...by tomorrow you’ll have moved to “it was absolutely within his right to tie aide to intervening in our election by investigating his political rivals!”
    I didn't lie. It was withheld before any phone call on a review of the multiple Biden crimes

You seem to be struggling as usual
    You can't defend Trump. So your only action is to point the finger at the other guy. As always.
    And what are you doing?

I don't think Trump did anything wrong and you certainly can't articulate anything

On the other hand Biden is dirty as fuck
    That's the best part Race. I know Biden used his role as VP to influence shit and make money. You can't acknowledge Trump would do the same.
    I can acknowledge that Trump might do the same. But I need to see evidence that he has done so. We have the evidence that Biden has done so.
    There is so much information at your fingertips but you choose to bury your head in the sand and ignore all of it. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/09/04/trump-presidency-spawns-conflicts-of-interest-personal-profits-column/2197263001/
    Wow it's an article from the future. I wasn't aware that the G-7 meeting had already happened.
    Given Trump's track record of corruption and shadiness it's hilarious that you still continue to give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never seen you give the left that same benefit. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    The fascists on the left will never get the benefit of the doubt. Get out of here you piece of trash.