Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How do you far right fringe dumbfucks rationalize withholding the whistleblower complaint?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Your butt buddy provided a working link

Nothing there

Particularly since you believe in coincidence when it comes to Biden

Imagine a president deciding if 400 million in aid is worth spending. IMPEACH Now

So you’ve moved from lying that aide wasn’t withheld to just implying Trump was simply trying to decide if it was worth spending and the timing with the repeated pressure to investigate was pure coincidence...by tomorrow you’ll have moved to “it was absolutely within his right to tie aide to intervening in our election by investigating his political rivals!”
    I didn't lie. It was withheld before any phone call on a review of the multiple Biden crimes

You seem to be struggling as usual
    You can't defend Trump. So your only action is to point the finger at the other guy. As always.
    And what are you doing?

I don't think Trump did anything wrong and you certainly can't articulate anything

On the other hand Biden is dirty as fuck
    That's the best part Race. I know Biden used his role as VP to influence shit and make money. You can't acknowledge Trump would do the same.
    I can acknowledge that Trump might do the same. But I need to see evidence that he has done so. We have the evidence that Biden has done so.
    No you don't. Biden did nothing wrong.
    Yeah, his position as VP had nothing to do with his son being placed on a board he had no qualifications for.
    Were Jared Kushner and Ivanka qualified for the positions they've held since daddy took office? Funny, I don't recall you ever questioning those appointments.
    Are Jared and Ivanka being paid 50K a month by Ukrainians? You fucking suck a this.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

Imagine a president deciding if 400 million in aid is worth spending. IMPEACH Now

So you’ve moved from lying that aide wasn’t withheld to just implying Trump was simply trying to decide if it was worth spending and the timing with the repeated pressure to investigate was pure coincidence...by tomorrow you’ll have moved to “it was absolutely within his right to tie aide to intervening in our election by investigating his political rivals!”
    I didn't lie. It was withheld before any phone call on a review of the multiple Biden crimes

You can't defend Trump. So your only action is to point the finger at the other guy. As always.
    And what are you doing?

I don't think Trump did anything wrong and you certainly can't articulate anything

That's the best part Race. I know Biden used his role as VP to influence shit and make money. You can't acknowledge Trump would do the same.
    I can acknowledge that Trump might do the same. But I need to see evidence that he has done so. We have the evidence that Biden has done so.
    Yeah, his position as VP had nothing to do with his son being placed on a board he had no qualifications for.
    Were Jared Kushner and Ivanka qualified for the positions they've held since daddy took office? Funny, I don't recall you ever questioning those appointments.
    This is HondoFS level ignorance. Its beautiful...

Either of them on the board of a foreign company controlled by a foreign government getting paid to perform a job they admit they don't do and aren't qualified for? Much less placed there after Trump tells said foreign government what they should and shouldn't be doing?

Ok then...
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

There is so much information at your fingertips but you choose to bury your head in the sand and ignore all of it. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/09/04/trump-presidency-spawns-conflicts-of-interest-personal-profits-column/2197263001/
    Wow it's an article from the future. I wasn't aware that the G-7 meeting had already happened.
    Given Trump's track record of corruption and shadiness it's hilarious that you still continue to give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never seen you give the left that same benefit. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Yeah, how dare I give Trump the benefit of the doubt over something that hasn't happened yet. I've never seen you ever criticize a Rat you fucking hypocrite. What other events or actions that haven't happened yet should I be OUTRAGED about dumbfuck?
    Read the link. It's not just the proposal to host the G7. Trump has continued to leverage his presidency to profit off his properties right in front of everyone. You dumbfuck Trumptards deliberately ignore it cause he's on your team. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

There is so much information at your fingertips but you choose to bury your head in the sand and ignore all of it. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/09/04/trump-presidency-spawns-conflicts-of-interest-personal-profits-column/2197263001/
    Wow it's an article from the future. I wasn't aware that the G-7 meeting had already happened.
    Given Trump's track record of corruption and shadiness it's hilarious that you still continue to give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never seen you give the left that same benefit. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Yeah, how dare I give Trump the benefit of the doubt over something that hasn't happened yet. I've never seen you ever criticize a Rat you fucking hypocrite. What other events or actions that haven't happened yet should I be OUTRAGED about dumbfuck?
    Btw, what are the qualifications needed in order to be an adviser to the President?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

Pretty lengthy section on Chelsea Clinton in that Tucker Carlson book, Ship Of Fools.

Because clearly she is a gifted individual compensated solely on her merits (cough cough)

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2019
    The defamation against the Bidens is just ordinary Trump bullshit. He defames anybody that isn't loyal to him without exception. The accusations have been debunked multiple times.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The defamation against the Bidens is just ordinary Trump bullshit. He defames anybody that isn't loyal to him without exception.

So Hunter Biden wasn't being paid $50K a month for a position he had no qualifications for?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

The defamation against the Bidens is just ordinary Trump bullshit. He defames anybody that isn't loyal to him without exception.

So Hunter Biden wasn't being paid $50K a month for a position he had no qualifications for?
    He is a typical corporate board member type with a plethora of experience. I see Amtrak and many varied companies. Saying he has no experience is grossly disingenuous.

Also it's the Trump family that are plainly the nepotists.
  • Options

The defamation against the Bidens is just ordinary Trump bullshit. He defames anybody that isn't loyal to him without exception. The accusations have been debunked multiple times.

"Defamation"? Telling verifiable truth using Joe and Hunter Biden's own words is now "defamation".

AoG taking the Biden criticism as hard as HondoFS takes criticism of Hillary...its comical.
  • Options
    Anyway the president demanding investigation by a foreign power of a political rival is a flagrant abuse of power regardless!
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Anyway the president demanding investigation by a foreign power of a political rival is a flagrant abuse of power regardless!

Only if it's from the left. GOP presidents have the authority to do anything they want according to this board.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

Read the link. It's not just the proposal to host the G7. Trump has continued to leverage his presidency to profit off his properties right in front of everyone. You dumbfuck Trumptards deliberately ignore it cause he's on your team. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    So the 2020 G7 has already happened. Got it.
  • Options

Demanding something they had already done and offered to the DOJ months ago?

Reality is hard...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

He is a typical corporate board member type with a plethora of experience. I see Amtrak and many varied companies. Saying he has no experience is grossly disingenuous.

Amtrak? Wow, a government subsidized rail system that his father has been a vocal supporter of his entire political career.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Amtrak? Wow, a government subsidized rail system that his father has been a vocal supporter of his entire political career.
    The Trumps are the nepotists San Francisco
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The Trumps are the nepotists San Francisco

Best I can tell Trump never put his hand in my pocket in order to earn his fortune.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HondoFS is contagious...did you at least laugh when you typed this?

Political appointment to a govt run, money-losing train service qualifies you to a political appointment on the corporate board for a politically connected foreign oil-and-gas company.

Because you are selling influence

To your dad

Might have to rename the bored motto 'Come watch AoG struggle in every thread'.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

Trump has money. Biden is a broke dumbfuck like you!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    SFGbob said:

You mean like Chelsea Clinton landing a 900K a year job straight out of college?