Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How do you far right fringe dumbfucks rationalize withholding the whistleblower complaint?

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Trump has two tricks he uses to justify tyranny. The first is the use of executive privilege when it doesn't apply. The second is to declare national emergencies. When he does this, there is no check on his powers, and that is what the founders feared. So you are endorsing a tyrant.

Asking a foreign government to investigate possible corruption is tyranny?

Go lay down before you’re overcome with a case of the vapors.

Let me guess you had no problem with Obama using our intelligence agencies to spy on the Trump campaign.
    A president who is withholding military aid from a country repeatedly pressuring said country to reopen a closed investigation on the family of his political rival for political purposes is the definition of abuse of power. Reportedly the complaint also deals with a promise being made which could be the second part of the quid pro quo. If this situation was reversed and the Ukrainian President was pushing Trump to investigate his rivals Ukraine would be shut down and people would be filling the streets until the corrupt presidential was removed.
    He didn't withhold aid
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-ordered-hold-on-military-aid-days-before-calling-ukrainian-president-officials-say

BREAKING: Trump told Mulvaney to hold back the full $400M in aid to Ukraine days before his call to Ukraine's Zelensky.

"Administration officials were instructed to tell lawmakers that the delays were part of an “interagency process” but to give them no additional information"
    It's a quid pro quo as plain as the books -- with or without a smoking gun. If this were the only issue, maybe no impeachment. But Trump elicited help from the Kremlin to hack his opponents, the Kremlin came through and hacked the DNC, Trump knew about it, he benefited from stolen information, but he did not ever report this to the FBI. That alone is impeachable (call it "collusion" or whatever). Then he obstructed. Obstruction is like ordering a hit on somebody. It doesn't matter if it is carried through to completion. The president cannot order obstruction -- he did. Then he ordered Cohen to pay off to keep his prostitution affair quiet -- an offense which Cohen is in jail for and we have the cancelled checks! Then he also has been routing business to his hotels, a clear violation of emoluments. He lies about who pays his tariffs. He lied repeatedly to the American public that China pays, but we pay. He committed gross racial misconduct by telling members of the House to go back to "their own countries." These will be the articles of impeachment.

You far right motherfuckers don't get -- your brains are so sick and idiotic that no amount of evidence would ever convince you. Now fuck off.
    "Your side" had more than 2 years to prove these tall tales (that were designed to draw attention away from the actual deep state criminals who were conducting an attempted coup) and came up with nothing.

Take your toys and go home, you and Robert Mueller, the decorated war 'hero' who helped the Saudis get away with 9/11.
    I guess you didn't read the report. Trump campaign expected to benefit from stolen information has been shown. It's also been shown that the campaign knew about the hack prior to it being dumped on wikileaks -- there were at least 3 solid contacts with the campaign. None of this is contentious.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    and fuck off you prickblitzkrieg
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019
    Fuck off everyone
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,814
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

Trump has two tricks he uses to justify tyranny. The first is the use of executive privilege when it doesn't apply. The second is to declare national emergencies. When he does this, there is no check on his powers, and that is what the founders feared. So you are endorsing a tyrant.

Asking a foreign government to investigate possible corruption is tyranny?

Go lay down before you’re overcome with a case of the vapors.

Let me guess you had no problem with Obama using our intelligence agencies to spy on the Trump campaign.
    A president who is withholding military aid from a country repeatedly pressuring said country to reopen a closed investigation on the family of his political rival for political purposes is the definition of abuse of power. Reportedly the complaint also deals with a promise being made which could be the second part of the quid pro quo. If this situation was reversed and the Ukrainian President was pushing Trump to investigate his rivals Ukraine would be shut down and people would be filling the streets until the corrupt presidential was removed.
    He didn't withhold aid
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-ordered-hold-on-military-aid-days-before-calling-ukrainian-president-officials-say

BREAKING: Trump told Mulvaney to hold back the full $400M in aid to Ukraine days before his call to Ukraine's Zelensky.

"Administration officials were instructed to tell lawmakers that the delays were part of an “interagency process” but to give them no additional information"
    It's a quid pro quo as plain as the books -- with or without a smoking gun. If this were the only issue, maybe no impeachment. But Trump elicited help from the Kremlin to hack his opponents, the Kremlin came through and hacked the DNC, Trump knew about it, he benefited from stolen information, but he did not ever report this to the FBI. That alone is impeachable (call it "collusion" or whatever). Then he obstructed. Obstruction is like ordering a hit on somebody. It doesn't matter if it is carried through to completion. The president cannot order obstruction -- he did. Then he ordered Cohen to pay off to keep his prostitution affair quiet -- an offense which Cohen is in jail for and we have the cancelled checks! Then he also has been routing business to his hotels, a clear violation of emoluments. He lies about who pays his tariffs. He lied repeatedly to the American public that China pays, but we pay. He committed gross racial misconduct by telling members of the House to go back to "their own countries." These will be the articles of impeachment.

You far right motherfuckers don't get -- your brains are so sick and idiotic that no amount of evidence would ever convince you. Now fuck off.
    Exactly.

How you #HondoBros spin webs of magical bullshit is beyond me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

Your butt buddy provided a working link

Nothing there

Particularly since you believe in coincidence when it comes to Biden

Imagine a president deciding if 400 million in aid is worth spending. IMPEACH Now

So you’ve moved from lying that aide wasn’t withheld to just implying Trump was simply trying to decide if it was worth spending and the timing with the repeated pressure to investigate was pure coincidence...by tomorrow you’ll have moved to “it was absolutely within his right to tie aide to intervening in our election by investigating his political rivals!”
    I didn't lie. It was withheld before any phone call on a review of the multiple Biden crimes

You seem to be struggling as usual
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

GDS said:

Nothing there

Imagine a president deciding if 400 million in aid is worth spending. IMPEACH Now

So you’ve moved from lying that aide wasn’t withheld to just implying Trump was simply trying to decide if it was worth spending and the timing with the repeated pressure to investigate was pure coincidence...by tomorrow you’ll have moved to “it was absolutely within his right to tie aide to intervening in our election by investigating his political rivals!”
    I didn't lie. It was withheld before any phone call on a review of the multiple Biden crimes

You can't defend Trump. So your only action is to point the finger at the other guy. As always.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

You can't defend Trump. So your only action is to point the finger at the other guy. As always.
    And what are you doing?

I don't think Trump did anything wrong and you certainly can't articulate anything

On the other hand Biden is dirty as fuck
  • Options
    edited September 2019

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

I don't think Trump did anything wrong and you certainly can't articulate anything

That's the best part Race. I know Biden used his role as VP to influence shit and make money. You can't acknowledge Trump would do the same.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,890
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

That's the best part Race. I know Biden used his role as VP to influence shit and make money. You can't acknowledge Trump would do the same.
    Trump already had his own money.

HTH
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

HTH
    Are you dumb enough to think he doesn't want more? Or really at this point, that he wouldn't threaten a foreign country to hurt a political opponents?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,890
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

HTH
    Are you dumb enough to think he doesn't want more? Or really at this point, that he wouldn't threaten a foreign country to hurt a political opponents?
    Hondo - you don't usually run that play.

Kenny Easley just knocked you the fuck out.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

I can acknowledge that Trump might do the same. But I need to see evidence that he has done so. We have the evidence that Biden has done so.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

I can acknowledge that Trump might do the same. But I need to see evidence that he has done so. We have the evidence that Biden has done so.
    There is so much information at your fingertips but you choose to bury your head in the sand and ignore all of it. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/09/04/trump-presidency-spawns-conflicts-of-interest-personal-profits-column/2197263001/
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

No you don't. Biden did nothing wrong.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

There is so much information at your fingertips but you choose to bury your head in the sand and ignore all of it. Bitchass partisan Kunt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/09/04/trump-presidency-spawns-conflicts-of-interest-personal-profits-column/2197263001/
    Wow it's an article from the future. I wasn't aware that the G-7 meeting had already happened.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

Yeah, his position as VP had nothing to do with his son being placed on a board he had no qualifications for.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

Wow it's an article from the future. I wasn't aware that the G-7 meeting had already happened.
    Given Trump's track record of corruption and shadiness it's hilarious that you still continue to give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never seen you give the left that same benefit. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

Yeah, his position as VP had nothing to do with his son being placed on a board he had no qualifications for.
    Were Jared Kushner and Ivanka qualified for the positions they've held since daddy took office? Funny, I don't recall you ever questioning those appointments.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

Given Trump's track record of corruption and shadiness it's hilarious that you still continue to give him the benefit of a doubt. I've never seen you give the left that same benefit. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Yeah, how dare I give Trump the benefit of the doubt over something that hasn't happened yet. I've never seen you ever criticize a Rat you fucking hypocrite. What other events or actions that haven't happened yet should I be OUTRAGED about dumbfuck?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Nothing there

And what are you doing?

Given they have spent somewhere north of $40MM investigating him and still found nothing yet that's a pretty sweeping statement ignoring all reality but OK!