Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HondoBros step into it again.

124»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I’m okay with anyone uncovering corruption and illegality in our political system.

And spare me the fucking Kunt act, you didn’t give a fuck about a foreign government feeding disinformation to our FBI and CIA all paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC in order to go after a political opponent.

What part of the dossier wasn't true?
    Most of it. Michael Cohen ever go to Prague?

The HondoFS is strong in this one...
    Do you even know what's in it?
    Don’t like the answer so ask a different question.

Did Michael Cohen go to Prague or not?
    I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/investigations/article219016820.html
    EDITOR’S NOTE: Robert Mueller’s report to the attorney general states that Mr. Cohen was not in Prague.

Let me know how the Area 51 raid goes...

That's called honest reporting. That being said. I chuckle at you using the same report you've said is bullshit to back yourself up.
    What on God's fucking Green Earth would you know about honest reporting?
    Yes your news source is a model of honesty. Any day now Hillary will be in jail for Benghazi, Obamacare will crater the economy, Trump has no dealings with Russia, Hillary will go to jail for her child sex Pizza ring, etc.
    Hondo is pretending the straw man is El Monte as he fucks it in the ass.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I’m okay with anyone uncovering corruption and illegality in our political system.

And spare me the fucking Kunt act, you didn’t give a fuck about a foreign government feeding disinformation to our FBI and CIA all paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC in order to go after a political opponent.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Robert Mueller’s report to the attorney general states that Mr. Cohen was not in Prague.

That's called honest reporting. That being said. I chuckle at you using the same report you've said is bullshit to back yourself up.
    Yes your news source is a model of honesty. Any day now Hillary will be in jail for Benghazi, Obamacare will crater the economy, Trump has no dealings with Russia, Hillary will go to jail for her child sex Pizza ring, etc.
    If you don't want these comments don't post about Obama and Hillary ever again. Pass it on to the right wing brain trust.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If you don't want these comments don't post about Obama and Hillary ever again. Pass it on to the right wing brain trust.
    Talking about Obama or Hillary compels you to fuck straw man ass. Got it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Thankfully I didn't know Bob the first few years of the Obama presidency. But I'd imagine he blasted Obama any time he mentioned Bush. Or any time he said "I took over a shitty economy". Now he can't help himself but to mention Obama or Hillary any time someone bags on Trump.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Thankfully I didn't know Bob the first few years of the Obama presidency. But I'd imagine he blasted Obama any time he mentioned Bush. Or any time he said "I took over a shitty economy". Now he can't help himself but to mention Obama or Hillary any time someone bags on Trump.
    Unable to address anything I've actually said Hondo the lying Kunt imagines what he feels I've said.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Who the fuck cares? We all are going to get fucked by death anyways.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Nope.

But that’s why we need to pass it!!!!!