Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden is campaign’s over

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
J said so.

But I’d still bet on him getting the nomination.

@dnc is a powerful (insert pronoun here)

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    It’s going to be Pocahontas...at least there is a much greater than 1/1024 chance it will be. I think they are just protecting her in the Primaries...she’ll take the “lead” early next year and Biden will claim some health issue, step out, and endorse her.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think they are just playing nice with liz in order to placate the whacko commie wing of the party. They know she won’t swing moderates. I get the impression the establishment doesn’t really like her, and I appreciate that. Go establishment go!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,296
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

I think they are just playing nice with liz in order to placate the whacko commie wing of the party. They know she won’t swing moderates. I get the impression the establishment doesn’t really like her, and I appreciate that. Go establishment go!

This. They are going to treat Bernie, Liz, and their supporters with kid gloves. You treat them like adults you get what happened last election. These softies can’t handle rejection.