Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One thing that stood out

Comments

• Options
    CoachJNansen_SCCoachJNansen_SC Member Posts: 27
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019

When people call a player instinctual makes me laff. What the fuck do you even mean? Lmfao

Huh? It's a pretty simple concept, especially for linebackers.

How quickly can you diagnose a play? Are you consistently filling the right gap? Can you read the QB and clog the right passing lane? Are you taking proper angles when running down the ball carrier? Then congrats, you're an instinctual player.
    Yeah but it seems people hide behind it because they don’t what they’re talking about.
    How Ironic. How did all of us miss recruiting you? Hint, Twitter keyboard warrior. Since you have it all figured out, come try out for a walk on spot or apply for a coaching job.

The rest of Husky Nation, looking forward to our matchup this weekend. Let's represent the Pac.

Peace, Coach JN
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I gave the 2015 analogy earlier becuase it felt like a really YOUNG team (defense) that would mature by the end of the year. If they start to put it together, Skinny by himself puts is miles ahead of 2015 offensively and they could still be good. It seems like the team is starting to figure out their qb has a huge dick.

Pics?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DeepDawg said:

I gave the 2015 analogy earlier becuase it felt like a really YOUNG team (defense) that would mature by the end of the year. If they start to put it together, Skinny by himself puts is miles ahead of 2015 offensively and they could still be good. It seems like the team is starting to figure out their qb has a huge dick.

Pics?
    PM me
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

When people call a player instinctual makes me laff. What the fuck do you even mean? Lmfao

Huh? It's a pretty simple concept, especially for linebackers.

How quickly can you diagnose a play? Are you consistently filling the right gap? Can you read the QB and clog the right passing lane? Are you taking proper angles when running down the ball carrier? Then congrats, you're an instinctual player.
    Yeah but it seems people hide behind it because they don’t what they’re talking about.
    How Ironic. How did all of us miss recruiting you? Hint, Twitter keyboard warrior. Since you have it all figured out, come try out for a walk on spot or apply for a coaching job.

The rest of Husky Nation, looking forward to our matchup this weekend. Let's represent the Pac.

Peace, Coach JN
    Ok tequilla nansen
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    PurpleJ said:

When people call a player instinctual makes me laff. What the fuck do you even mean, explain motherfucker? Lmfao

https://youtu.be/s8hW4bzMx8E

It's a fucking trip she was 15 when this was made.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was the the year we were so fucking young (for the 15th year in a row)?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

PurpleJ said:

When people call a player instinctual makes me laff. What the fuck do you even mean, explain motherfucker? Lmfao

It’s even more a trip that she makes more than 99.81% of people posting here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhad_Bhabie
    Nah, that is natural as can be. A 15 year old with nice tits has been compelling since the dawn of time.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    True, but she kind of grosses me out. She is no Ariana Grande.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Emoterman said:

PurpleJ said:

It’s even more a trip that she makes more than 99.81% of people posting here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhad_Bhabie
    And her dad still had to pay child support @janetReno
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is team sucks. The only thing worse is the 2018 huskies.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is a good team at the moment with some flaws to be a top 15 team.

And because most of our flaws are on the defensive side -- which might actually be a good thing due to the group being so young and yet have shown what they can do at times -- they need to continue to display they are getting better mid-season to aspire anything close to our Peach Bowl team three years ago.

It's so fucking frustrating to see a great offensive line, a generational talent at QB and group of RB's that makes you forget about MMFG go to waste with our receivers and the entire defense knowing the latter group are going to be pretty damn dominant in two years.

Skinny ain't coming back next year and our team overall should be a notch better, we will still need to find a capable QB, via transfer portal, if not it will be a year 4 and 5 of Petersen all over again wasting yet another elite defensive teams.

It looks as if Petersen just can't get over the fucking hump to make Washington a legit national title contender and instead what we saw these past two seasons are what to expect of him with his peak being a playoff contender like our Peach Bowl team.

Yes, fuck Cal, fuck Evan Weaver and you too @BearsWiin -- that game scarred me forever.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment