Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One thing that stood out

13»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

When people call a player instinctual makes me laff. What the fuck do you even mean? Lmfao

Huh? It's a pretty simple concept, especially for linebackers.

How quickly can you diagnose a play? Are you consistently filling the right gap? Can you read the QB and clog the right passing lane? Are you taking proper angles when running down the ball carrier? Then congrats, you're an instinctual player.
    Yeah but it seems people hide behind it because they don’t what they’re talking about.
    If you don't think I know what an instinctual football player is then say I don't know what I'm talking about and that I can't know that from the few practices I've seen. We could agree to disagree. I played football at the highest levels of Wesco in the mid nineties. If that doesn't qualify me for identifying instincts then I don't know what will. Jesus, when we? lost to Cal you became a lot less fun. Mello out. Relax. This team will be really good and is already more fun to watch than last year and basketball season is right around the corner. All is well my friend.
    No you know your shit. Im talking in generalities. I respect your knowledge.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I think we? miss out on the North by one game thanks to shitting ourselves against Cal. Would love to see Eason in a NY6 game, don't think it happens this year though.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think Cal loses three this year in conference if they find a way to lose to ASU this weekend. I have them dropping games to Oregon and Utah on the road. Winning against full houses at Utah and Oregon seems like a harder task than at an empty Husky Stadium and a half full Ole Miss. This Friday seems like a trap game. Long trip to Mississippi followed by a game against an unranked, young and equally talented team coming off a loss. One can hope anyway.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

pawz said:

The defense still hits like a truck

The state of Utah small wideouts got smashed again

Lots of drops waiting to get smashed

By year end these pups will be full grown wild DAWGS

The whole team went alpha on the road in a trap REVENGE game

Look like they are having fun

Not the drab dreary team of the last two years

I like this team

I like teams that don't lose to Cal. I like that.
    You need to find another team
    Thank you for your concern.

Hard pass.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Clemson lost to Pitt. Bama lost to Ole Miss twice

Reset the nobody hardly ever goes unbeaten take and be glad UW got their loss early and when no one in China was even watching.

I want that third Pac 12 title in 4 years first and foremost. If we run the table to get it we could get an invite rather easily to the CFP

Cal beat Ole Miss.

Looks like the PAC is BACk!!!!!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Clemson lost to Pitt. Bama lost to Ole Miss twice

Reset the nobody hardly ever goes unbeaten take and be glad UW got their loss early and when no one in China was even watching.

I want that third Pac 12 title in 4 years first and foremost. If we run the table to get it we could get an invite rather easily to the CFP

Cal beat Ole Miss.

Looks like the PAC is BACk!!!!!
    Back The Pac bitch!
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think Cal loses three this year in conference if they find a way to lose to ASU this weekend. I have them dropping games to Oregon and Utah on the road. Winning against full houses at Utah and Oregon seems like a harder task than at an empty Husky Stadium and a half full Ole Miss. This Friday seems like a trap game. Long trip to Mississippi followed by a game against an unranked, young and equally talented team coming off a loss. One can hope anyway.

Bump. That's one. Two more to go.