Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon is special in one area

The greatest oline in college football history holds like no other.

Impressive. Comparable to the chip era.

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    penie size - aren't they special for that?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

jecornel said:

Beat them or fuck off forever Pete.
    13 of the last 15
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,621
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

jecornel said:

13 of the last 15
    Against the worst decade of UW football. Way to go! You lost to Casey Paus and beat Ty and Sark. I would brag to.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2019
    jecornel said:

So holding and worst decade of Husky football.

Anything else?

JFC

I never understood the "worst decade" shit.

Isn't that the point? How good was Oregon when UW had their longest run on them?

When you stop and think about it it makes zero sense unless you're a complete doog. Like, that's right: they were good and you sucked. What else is the point?

Oregon is not that good in 2019. It is all hype and a few good players. They are capable of beating a lot of teams but something basic is missing - Stanford is awful.

If Washington doesn't beat Oregon by 3 scores you should pray to not make the playoffs and that Ohio State doesn't go to the Rose.

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Oregon gets a BYE before Cal. TSIO
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,621
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Anything else?

JFC

Isn't that the point? How good was Oregon when UW had their longest run on them?

When you stop and think about it it makes zero sense unless you're a complete doog. Like, that's right: they were good and you sucked. What else is the point?

Oregon is not that good in 2019. It is all hype and a few good players. They are capable of beating a lot of teams but something basic is missing - Stanford is awful.

If Washington doesn't beat Oregon by 3 scores you should pray to not make the playoffs and that Ohio State doesn't go to the Rose.

Dark decade dude.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    This is the best Oregon defense since 2012 (maybe best Oregon defense of my lifetim?) but no one wants to admit that because the narrative that Oregon has a really good defense and an absolutely shit offense goes against what people's perception of Oregon football is.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

This is the best Oregon defense since 2012 (maybe best Oregon defense of my lifetim?) but no one wants to admit that because the narrative that Oregon has a really good defense and an absolutely shit offense goes against what people's perception of Oregon football is.

Tough schedule so far for that defense to really shine.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Lol. sure
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    digits said:

haie said:

jecornel said:

13 of the last 15
    70 @ ur house, bitch.
    30-27 at my house. Ready for a repeat of that at your house?
  • Options
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Anything else?

JFC

Doog decade dude.
    I know man.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Huh?
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

That the defense is better than the offense is fairly obvious.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

You listen to the ESPN talking heads and they make it sound like everything is running smooth on offense and Herbert is dropping dimes all over the place. “5 td passes”! No mention of our 2.5 ypc vs shit defenses
    You better hope the PSU xfer is as good as advertised. Herbert has his shortcomings but he can and does throw dimes. He simply has nobody to throw to. And their running game disappeared after the first half of the Auburn game.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

You listen to the ESPN talking heads and they make it sound like everything is running smooth on offense and Herbert is dropping dimes all over the place. “5 td passes”! No mention of our 2.5 ypc vs shit defenses
    You better hope the PSU xfer is as good as advertised. Herbert has his shortcomings but he can and does throw dimes. He simply has nobody to throw to. And their running game disappeared after the first half of the Auburn game.
    I don’t think he’ll make much of a difference. We still can’t run the ball and the playcalling won’t change. Defense will have to drag us to 8-4/9/3–which I think they are capable of doing.