Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hot HuskyFanPodcast talk

Chest and Lil Jimmy are not technically gifted podders.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

Chest and Lil Jimmy are not technically gifted podders.

And water is wet
  • Options
    KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    if The pod wants to be good Jimmy needs to get off it
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tried listening to one of these random podcasts years back and lasted about 3 minutes. Everyone tries to recreate the Race and I-dawg vibe and it's a fail. Do something different or don't do it at all.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

Tried listening to one of these random podcasts years back and lasted about 3 minutes. Everyone tries to recreate the Race and I-dawg vibe and it's a fail. Do something different or don't do it at all.

I’ve listened to maybe 15 min of all the podcasts combined. Not my thing. I already talk about Husky Football enough on this board. I don’t need more of it.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2019

whuggy said:

I’ve listened to maybe 15 min of all the podcasts combined. Not my thing. I already talk about Husky Football enough on this board. I don’t need more of it.
    It's just that they all sound like they are trying to duplicate something that ticked and it doesn't work. Be creative enough to come up with something different or just realize those days are gone. It's like BDTW. There's just nothing new there compared to HH.
    Yeah I'm being critical but sometimes you just have to realize it's best to put the animal down.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    You guys suck, you don’t get it, and you’re all gay.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

whuggy said:

Exactly my take.

I've listened to a handful of the TSIO pods and they can be entertaining but I much prefer to participate in talk about UW football rather than passively listen.

It's why I can't @Leurq.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,579
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

d

jecornel said:

if The pod wants to be good Jimmy needs to get off it

You start your own POD buddy!!!
    Done.

Nice job. The audio production was excellent.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    Like 'em both. It's where I get all my hot hamburger joint talk and narcolepsy updates. I'll listen to anybody but Fetters talk about Husky football 24 hours a day, so why not these two?