Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fun Stat

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Since 1983. 9 win seasons.

UW: 10

UO: 16

Since seasons went to 12 games in 2006, 9 wins is obviously a lower bar for teams who have had more recent success. UW is +5 and Oregon is +3 then.

Also UW had 4 seasons of 9+ wins immediately preceding 1983.
    Right, I mentioned you can go back 40 years. Oregon still has more 9+ win seasons.

A lot of times (unfairly IMO) Oregon fans cut the dates to start right after James quit. I’m including those years here.

I just want to use accurate measures. Assuming that the 8/9 win measure is meaningful that would mean P10/12 era UW and Oregon have had comparable success.

Thankfully our history is much richer and deeper.
    Richer and deeper are subjective. You think anyone in Iowa knows what your history is? Do you think if they actually looked it up their hair would blow back?

I’m using hard data here. I like to remind a lot of the younger doogs that your grandpas Washington is a boomer myth like almost everything else thats been shoved down their throats.

Pattie Labelle, The circus, bazooka Joe. Lots of average with a few highlights.

So then winning a national championship isn't that hard which would make Oregon a pretentious shit party school.

Because whether you want to admit it or not 1960, 1984, and 1991 happened.
    It can’t be that hard. I mean, you made up 2 out of 2 1/2 of them.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

How many in last 3 years?

You sound like a Beaver fan in 2008.

You can start a last 3 years thread if you’d like I mean besides every other thread on every other board.

Edit: the “last 3 years” are included in the original post. Otherwise it would have been Oregon 15 UW 7.

Oh man.

Ok

I wouldn’t want to talk about the present either

Ouch.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

How many in last 3 years?

You sound like a Beaver fan in 2008.

You can start a last 3 years thread if you’d like I mean besides every other thread on every other board.

Edit: the “last 3 years” are included in the original post. Otherwise it would have been Oregon 15 UW 7.

Oh man.

Ok

Ouch.
    The present is included in the equation, bro.

Note to all husky’s who are joining the thread late: I have included you’re breathtaking three year run into the equation.

It’s still 16-10

• Options

Ouch
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Ouch

Ok*
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Since seasons went to 12 games in 2006, 9 wins is obviously a lower bar for teams who have had more recent success. UW is +5 and Oregon is +3 then.

Right, I mentioned you can go back 40 years. Oregon still has more 9+ win seasons.

A lot of times (unfairly IMO) Oregon fans cut the dates to start right after James quit. I’m including those years here.

I just want to use accurate measures. Assuming that the 8/9 win measure is meaningful that would mean P10/12 era UW and Oregon have had comparable success.

Richer and deeper are subjective. You think anyone in Iowa knows what your history is? Do you think if they actually looked it up their hair would blow back?

I’m using hard data here. I like to remind a lot of the younger doogs that your grandpas Washington is a boomer myth like almost everything else thats been shoved down their throats.

So then winning a national championship isn't that hard which would make Oregon a pretentious shit party school.

What happened?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,482
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

What happened?
    You watching this SC game? The pageantry, the tradition. Reggie's here. Urban's here picking out which players he's cutting next season.

Not like the white trash clown show you'd find in Eugene.

This is REAL college football bitch.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

What happened?
    You watching this SC game? The pageantry, the tradition. Reggie's here. Urban's here picking out which players he's cutting next season.

Reggie and Urban are in your 300 square foot PDX studio apartment huh.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

What happened?

Better than Shane and Franny in your Springfield trailer Lane.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

What happened?

Have another drink
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

What happened?

The amount of people there would fill up little Autzen.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

What happened?

The amount of people there would fill up little Autzen.
    Autzen only seats 4,500? Real college football bitch! Jfc

• Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to help the thread count by pointing out that Iowa does know who their daddy is

Two Rose Bowl beatdowns in our glorious if inflated past