Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#Tulsi2020

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

I like Tulsi. Would bone.

Just went to her site and read her platform. Turned off by the SJW crap, liked the Veteran stuff, and then she, like all Dems, lost me with the assault weapon ban. Oh well. Maybe someday a Democrat will choose liberty over safety again, but I won't hold my breath.

This is fair critique.

I give her a bit of a pass on the normal DNC issues because:

1) she hot and would be great in bed
    2) stopping anti-interventionist, bullshit wars is my #1 issue
    3) she strikes me as pragmatic enough not to be carried down those rabbit holes with the loony left

Her apparant pragmatism is what keeps me hanging by a thread when I see position on assault rifle bans. I would like to think her fellow veterans would keep her from such drastic action. I could be wrong. Otherwise I'm all-in with you and throbber on that issue.
    That and her cleavage. Point 1 is something red and blue should agree upon.

Needs more baby oil.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    pawz said:

pawz said:
    Is this the episode where Rubin calls a KKK member a moderate?
    Is that a cheap smear because your gash is sore and you don't have the intellectual fortitude to discuss the ideas?

If you are going to make a claim like that, link or stfu.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYotqgekKtU

A great discussion in the market place of ideas.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Just went to her site and read her platform. Turned off by the SJW crap, liked the Veteran stuff, and then she, like all Dems, lost me with the assault weapon ban. Oh well. Maybe someday a Democrat will choose liberty over safety again, but I won't hold my breath.

Bone -> would.
    Vote for -> would not.

I see no inconsistencies there.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:
    Is that a cheap smear because your gash is sore and you don't have the intellectual fortitude to discuss the ideas?

Watched 81% of that and saw no evidence of support for kkk. Its probably time for you to stfu.

#HondoBros #FakePuritans #WhatHaveYouDoneWithAPAG
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Watched 81% of that and saw no evidence of support for kkk. Its probably time for you to stfu.

It was time two years ago.

APAG joined the young Republicans.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

This is fair critique.

3) she strikes me as pragmatic enough not to be carried down those rabbit holes with the loony left

Her apparant pragmatism is what keeps me hanging by a thread when I see position on assault rifle bans. I would like to think her fellow veterans would keep her from such drastic action. I could be wrong. Otherwise I'm all-in with you and throbber on that issue.
    She might be pragmatic on that issue, but most of her party is not and it is that majority writing laws in Congress. If elected, and with her positions already stated, politics would trump (lulz) pragmatism and she would sign that legislation. Every time.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Swaye said:

This is fair critique.

She might be pragmatic on that issue, but most of her party is not and it is that majority writing laws in Congress. If elected, and with her positions already stated, politics would trump (lulz) pragmatism and she would sign that legislation. Every time.
    I will say I like her best out of the Dems and it isn't close. Well, Yang intrigues me, but her and Yang and then everyone else is garbage.
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Swaye said:

This is fair critique.

I will say I like her best out of the Dems and it isn't close. Well, Yang intrigues me, but her and Yang and then everyone else is garbage.
    This by a landslide.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Who is he saying supports the KKK? Rubin or Rogan? There's nothing in the video that supports that claim.
    Founders Club
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Who is he saying supports the KKK? Rubin or Rogan? There's nothing in the video that supports that claim.
    According to APAGfs, Rubin the Jew is the white supremacist.

Go figure.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

According to APAGfs, Rubin the Jew is the white supremacist.

Go figure.
    Yeah, those are the worse kind of white supremacists. The Jewish kind. I hear Ben Shapiro is also one of those.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bone status left and right
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A little meaty.

In an extremely boneable way.