Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White Privilege

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That beat down happened in Omar's district. Most likely we imported all of those brave anti-fascists.

They’ll be in Richmond CA before you know it GayBob. Wait and see. You live in the same county as Richmond, don’t you GayBob?
    I live nowhere near El Monte. But you do.
    There are very few of any black people in el monte GayBob. You can put aside your prejudices and fears there GayBob. Unlike Richmond. El Monte does have a lot illegals, I presume. Why don’t you come down and make citizen arrests? Local law enforcement isn’t.
    You presume? You're ignorant of the demographics of a town that you live only a few miles away from? Btw, what are you trying to say here El Monte? Do you have something against living near black people?
    Not at all. Your fear, anger and animosity towards black Americans, however, is well documented here GayBob. Why should white people be afraid in Richmond GayBob as you’ve pronounced before?
    Yeah, just like your love of sex with children is "well documented."

I've never said that white people should be afraid of Richmond liar.
    You are not a simpering coward GayBob. Not at all.

And you are a lying piece of shit. Where did I ever say that white people should be afraid of Richmond you fucking liar? Did that pop into your fevered imagination while you were sucking 10 year old dick?

Why do you fear living near black people El Monte?
    Dude, stop posting about blowing little kids. I’m starting to think it’s an obsession of yours.
    When are El Monte and you going to fuck?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

It’s ok. They are beating a nazi

Nazis hate giving up their cell phones. This guy didn't want to give up his cell phone. Therefore he was a Nazi and deserved it. Too bad he'll never fully understand his racism and white privilege.
    He was white. All whites are racist. Regardless of the cell phone.
    God, I'm glad I'm purple. You people have problems.

Also the color of hemiroids.