Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Defining game for Cristoballz

ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Stanford fucking sucks. We have injuries, but they have more. If he can't win this game on the road next week, it's time to move from LIPO to TSIO.

Comments

• Options

ntxduck said:

Stanford fucking sucks. We have injuries, but they have more. If he can't win this game on the road next week, it's time to move from LIPO to TSIO.

I wouldn’t bet $1.00 on this team to beat Stanford.

They don’t do one thing consistently well on offense. They just sit around and wait for Herbert to connect along the way.

Yup. I'll probably take Furd to cover if it opens better than Oregon -7. Our pass blocking is incredible and we can't gain 1 yard on 3rd and 1 vs an FCS team. Pistol needs to go
  • Options
    Oregon -10.5. No excuses, Mario
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,165
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Going on the road in front of dozens of Stanford fans can be tough

Yes Oregon should win rather easily but beware the Shaw rope a dope
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,441
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

They don’t do one thing consistently well on offense. They just sit around and wait for Herbert to connect along the way.

Jesus, really?

Stanford has looked fucking embarrassing so far. As in, this isn't one of your dad's ex boyfriend's Stanford from a few year ago.

Yes Oregon would have to absolutely shit themselves to lose this game and the conference at this point, with WSU coming to Eugene this year.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

Jesus, really?

Stanford has looked fucking embarrassing so far. As in, this isn't one of your dad's ex boyfriend's Stanford from a few year ago.

Yes Oregon would have to absolutely shit themselves to lose this game and the conference at this point, with WSU coming to Eugene this year.
    The North still runs through UW. Quit sandbagging you fucking doog
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Jesus, really?

lol. Do you even read anything on the husky boards or watch husky games?

North does not run through Seattle as Weaver's fat face has already proclaimed.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Jesus, really?

So are you saying Cal is gonna win the North? Because they aren't. It's between UW, WSU, Oregon. UW gets both at home, will be favored in both, and if they win those will own the tiebreaker over both. It still runs through Seattle.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Jesus, really?

Take this garbage to the doog board, halfway quook. Or are you actually a husky? It's hard to determine, with all the UW butt kissing.
  • Options
    LOL @haie. You think people didn't notice OBK started posting again a ton when your other alt Ballz got banned?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Jesus, really?

So are you saying Cal is gonna win the North? Because they aren't. It's between UW, WSU, Oregon. UW gets both at home, will be favored in both, and if they win those will own the tiebreaker over both. It still runs through Seattle.
    I think the north is going to run through WSU. Oregon receivers have almost as a hard time catching ballz that hit their hands as much as the fuskies, so you guys are fucked against Cal. Cal will lose to WSU because their offense still stuck in the 50th. The UW defense got holes like swiss cheese, so i think this is the year that leach gets the W against the fighting fuskies.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

LOL @haie. You think people didn't notice OBK started posting again a ton when your other alt Ballz got banned?

I have nothing to do with Ballz and OBK. I graduated from UW Seattle. Not Lane community college. Not UW Bothell.

I've been here since 2012 or 13 after discovering this place from UWdoogPound. OBK showed up in 2014 because he's a poor twelve. Ballz I don't know.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    FirePete said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Jesus, really?

I think the north is going to run through WSU. Oregon receivers have almost as a hard time catching ballz that hit their hands as much as the fuskies, so you guys are fucked against Cal. Cal will lose to WSU because their offense still stuck in the 50th. The UW defense got holes like swiss cheese, so i think this is the year that leach gets the W against the fighting fuskies.
    Agree, this is the year that Leach beats UW.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

Pac12 Stats Oregon:

Passing-2nd
    Receiving-2nd
    Total offense-2nd
    Rushing Offense 6th, less than 20 yards behind Washington and Cal
    Passing efficiency-2nd

• Options
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

Pac12 Stats Oregon:

Passing-2nd
    Receiving-2nd
    Total offense-2nd
    Passing efficiency-2nd

Using stats to make a point when teams have (mostly) only played 3 non con games against wildly varying degrees of competition is DJDuckFS
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    ntxduck said:

Would take something to convince me he’s not DJCuck as well.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I like my cuog in the norf
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

Pac12 Stats Oregon:

Passing-2nd
    Receiving-2nd
    Total offense-2nd
    Passing efficiency-2nd

Using stats to make a point when teams have (mostly) only played 3 non con games against wildly varying degrees of competition is DJDuckFS
    It is better than using fucking nothing but spouting your ignorant opinion moron😂😂😂😂