Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Defining game for Cristoballz

2»

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Stanford fucking sucks. We have injuries, but they have more. If he can't win this game on the road next week, it's time to move from LIPO to TSIO.

I wouldn’t bet $1.00 on this team to beat Stanford.

They don’t do one thing consistently well on offense. They just sit around and wait for Herbert to connect along the way.

Jesus, really?

Stanford has looked fucking embarrassing so far. As in, this isn't one of your dad's ex boyfriend's Stanford from a few year ago.

Yes Oregon would have to absolutely shit themselves to lose this game and the conference at this point, with WSU coming to Eugene this year.
    The North still runs through UW. Quit sandbagging you fucking doog
    Take this garbage to the doog board, halfway quook. Or are you actually a husky? It's hard to determine, with all the UW butt kissing.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine a defining game against a 1-2 team that has given up 90 points the last two games
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

Stanford fucking sucks. We have injuries, but they have more. If he can't win this game on the road next week, it's time to move from LIPO to TSIO.

They don’t do one thing consistently well on offense. They just sit around and wait for Herbert to connect along the way.

Pac12 Stats Oregon:

Passing-2nd
    Receiving-2nd
    Total offense-2nd
    Rushing Offense 6th, less than 20 yards behind Washington and Cal
    Passing efficiency-2nd

Using stats to make a point when teams have (mostly) only played 3 non con games against wildly varying degrees of competition is DJDuckFS
    It's like he's not even trying.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,055
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

Jesus, really?

Stanford has looked fucking embarrassing so far. As in, this isn't one of your dad's ex boyfriend's Stanford from a few year ago.

Yes Oregon would have to absolutely shit themselves to lose this game and the conference at this point, with WSU coming to Eugene this year.
    Like the shit themselves vs Auburn, or like they shit themselves against Stanford last year?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    It's a hot seat game. Lose this game and the tide will turn against Cristobal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm already against him
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

I'm already against him
    I was willing to LIPO this year if he fired Arroyo, but Arroyo is still at Oregon. And Hubert is still QB. If he wants to sink on the Arroyo ship, he can go ahead and stick it out with him. Ducks have had enough of Arroyo.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

I'm already against him
    Why do you hate Cuban Americans?

• Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited September 2019
    On paper this game is 49-10 Oregon.

Alas, we will line up and smush our fat guys up against their fat guys, reach 3rd and 1 or 2 every single series, punt 10 times more than we should, and win 24-20.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

I'm already against him

@creepycoug
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ramenduck said:

On paper this game is 49-10 Oregon.

Alas, we will line up and smush our fat guys up against their fat guys, reach 3rd and 1 or 2 every single series, punt 10 times more than we should, and win 24-20.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2019

GDS said:

I'm already against him

@creepycoug