Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hugh millen continues

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    uzi said:

uzi said:

Millen is still butthurt that UW didn't think his kid was good enough to play QB here.

Or Maybe Fuller just sucks and doesn’t play tough?
    Maybe... but that doesn't change what I wrote.
    Not sure anyone GAF about his kid , especially after a CAL loss tbh
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Why can't we just go with Otton at TE, Black Beast out wide, Puka out wide, and Fuller in the slot? Mix in different looks with Chico and Ahmed split out, and Osbourne/Spiker are first off the bench? Chin and Bacteria can just fuck off.

I don’t buy the Osborne or Spiker hype. I think those guys don’t play because they really aren’t as good as the guys playing. Puka is another story. I wouldn’t mind Bynum over Baccallia either and would put him in before Osborne/Spiker.
    This may be true to an extent, but you can’t tell me it’s worth having fuller and opera block for each other on the short game and running plays. It’s also a wasted opportunity handing it to baccellia on the reverse when we could be using Salvon in that package to get the ball. It is truly amazing how opera finds ways to fall down in front of the endZone

If our wide receivers are that bad we need to use more double tight end sets and get creative with Salvon. Otton is way under utilized.

Our starting wr’s are nothing more than situational contributors but we give them reps like they should be starters on a top 15 program. With them as our starters with the current team we will not be a top 15 team for sure.
    I hate that Baccallia gets that reverse. It’s always well blocked and designed and he never scores when he should.
    you can't block a strong gust of wind
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I hate the tunnel screen for this offense and personal.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

I hate the tunnel screen for this offense and personal.

Well midgets receivers are perfect for it because they can block lol
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

uzi said:

Millen is still butthurt that UW didn't think his kid was good enough to play QB here.

Wow you just outed yourself as a massive doog
    Regardless of whether or not I'm a doog, Millen is still butthurt, and it influences his takes.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Opera sucks hard. But Fuller is confusing for me. That guy has made some nice plays even dating back to his sophomore year. Idk where the spaghetti arms come from, or what triggers them.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hugh wrt Browning last year and the receivers this year is just calling out that a turd is a turd.

His son is MW talent and got to go to Oregon he isn't bitter about anything. Would be the same if his kid went to OSU, Wazzu, UCLA, whatever.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Opera sucks hard. But Fuller is confusing for me. That guy has made some nice plays even dating back to his sophomore year. Idk where the spaghetti arms come from, or what triggers them.

his was constantly getting pushed out of bounds during the call game caz he is a weak little bitch, so he got called out for not having the strength to stay inbounds. also he dropped very catchable ballz.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    uzi said:

uzi said:

Or Maybe Fuller just sucks and doesn’t play tough?
    Maybe... but that doesn't change what I wrote.
    No two separate points and regardless of being butt hurt, all of his criticism is spot on. Remove being butt hurt and he’s still spewing 100% accurate venom.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019

For clarification
    Millen is upset that his son is attending Oregon

He is butthurt because the UW coaches didn't pay his kid the respect he thought his kid deserved. Millen wanted his kid at UW, but that feeling wasn't reciprocated.

who has basically owned Washington since Huard’s pick 6

I'm starting to think that *you* are Millen since you are bringing up Huard... who is one of the guys that has said your kid wasn't good enough to play at UW.

and this influences his taken on the current starting receivers, Fuller and Baccellia?

It influences his take on all things UW, not just the receivers.

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FirePete said:

his was constantly getting pushed out of bounds during the call game caz he is a weak little bitch, so he got called out for not having the strength to stay inbounds. also he dropped very catchable ballz.
    Against inferior talent he will shine. Against
    uzi said:

For clarification
    Millen is upset that his son is attending Oregon

He is butthurt because the UW coaches didn't pay his kid the respect he thought his kid deserved. Millen wanted his kid at UW, but that feeling wasn't reciprocated.

who has basically owned Washington since Huard’s pick 6

I'm starting to think that *you* are Millen since you are bringing up Huard... who is one of the guys that has said your kid wasn't good enough to play at UW.

and this influences his taken on the current starting receivers, Fuller and Baccellia?

It influences his take on all things UW, not just the receivers.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

His reference to spaghetti arms is that his arms are skinny due to what he has heard from the inside that Fulller is not committed to the game and weight room. He does not like Fuller at all.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,058
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I wish Millen never apologized to that old codger on the phone. Should have pissed on his lawn instead of getting off it. Disappointing. Could have bashed Fuller from the play in the first quarter when he got his route driven out of bounds and he flailed like a European soccer player for a P.I. call. Fucking pussbag.