Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hugh millen continues

13»

Comments

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I wish Millen never apologized to that old codger on the phone. Should have pissed on his lawn instead of getting off it. Disappointing. Could have bashed Fuller from the play in the first quarter when he got his route driven out of bounds and he flailed like a European soccer player for a P.I. call. Fucking pussbag.

I feel you bro. And I'm still sorry about letting #80 burn me for the peewee 3rd place game.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think Hugh is kinda happy his kid doesn’t go to UW, at least with regards to his job being a commentator. If he did, he couldn’t really speak any of this...if he did everyone would assume Cale was telling him this and it would cause all sorts of problems in the locker room.

Maybe the reason Pete didn’t offer Cale is the same reason Pete didn’t offer Gee.

Is this why Damon is giving up the IMG color job?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TTJ said:

I think Hugh is kinda happy his kid doesn’t go to UW, at least with regards to his job being a commentator. If he did, he couldn’t really speak any of this...if he did everyone would assume Cale was telling him this and it would cause all sorts of problems in the locker room.

Maybe the reason Pete didn’t offer Cale is the same reason Pete didn’t offer Gee.

Or it's not. Cale is just a shit player. Same can't be said about Gee Jr.
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

uzi said:

Millen is still butthurt that UW didn't think his kid was good enough to play QB here.

Wow you just outed yourself as a massive doog
    Doog would actually be the opposite. Doogs think legacy kids are destined to play at UW.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    TTJ said:

I think Cale was just late to develop and Morris had already committed by the time he did. I don’t think Pete would have minded Hugh but it just didn’t work out that way. No clue on Gee.

Believe so on Damon...is job was to be a homer and eve he thought that was too much of a conflict with Sam coming in. I think Hugh would have done the same if Cale was at UW and would only be doing Seahawk stuff on KJR.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I actually saw him at 13 Coins yesterday. PS I think that place is a little overrated, if it's even rated in the first place.

He was with some old dude who's as big as he is.

He told me to tell you guysm to fuck off.
  • Options
    RealRhino said:

And he's right to some extent. Opera Singer might just not be talented enough, but I don't think you can say he only tries not to score part of the time.

crisped
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    uzi said:

Millen is still butthurt that UW didn't think his kid was good enough to play QB here.

That may be but of course has nothing to do with what he said.

And I am the last person to give Mr. Mellon much credit, but from what I've seen his boy is better than that little faggot who took 1/2 of the pre-season first team snaps away from your current starter.