Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GrundleGifskins: Cal (We always lose to Cal)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

Here is Ahmed bitching out on blocking the blitzing corner after half heartily carrying through the play fake a few plays later. Results in a sack.

On that one, I think he was supposed to chip (he didn't much) and go to vacated area. Irregardless, would have rather had #WildDick on that play
    Second thought, was that an RPO? Hand the ball off and he might have scored. They recognize the CB blitz because Harris immediately drops to block it.
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

All kinds of bad shit, Manu taken for ride

Standard GIF: http://i.imgur.com/MNCvklP.gif
    I hate when we do cutesy shit like having our MLB go head up with a center.
  • Options

Score one for @backthepack

Standard GIF: http://i.imgur.com/U8Avlco.gif
    Should have scored
    This place has decided to hate him for some reason. He was the only good thing about our offense on saturday. Now the narrative is that he doesn’t get the TUFF “needed” yards when in actuality that was more fucktarded play calling than anything else. We refuse to spread it on short yardage situations and go inside zone or something to that effect. We get really tight with our formations which get more defenders in the box. I will give you that he sometimes gets into his blockers backs to fast but he seemed to really reign it in on Saturday.

Basically you guys decided he sucked last year and are looking for confirmation bias. Fuck off. He’s a good player and showed he can be a good back on saturday.
    That was definitely my take away after watching that game.... this was Salvon's best game from a patience/vision standpoint since being at UW. And Dick Newt is really coming into his own and showing great instincts for being primarily a toss-sweep guy coming out of high school.
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

Ngata "pass rush" another angle

215 pounds
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Preview of Tryon's second quarter.

Standard GIF: http://i.imgur.com/KKsEy39.gif
    What in the living fuck was going on here?
    How in the world does Tryon not see the ball? And in what non existent scheme does a DE not have responsibility for either the QB or RB in an option play? @GrandpaSankey could've snuffed this shit play out for a loss. Seriously, Cal is going to see this on tape and nix it from their playbook it was such a bad call. We just fucked it up. Tryon might have made the worst defensive effort I've seen since Psalm. He might actually be too stupid to ever be good.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Preview of Tryon's second quarter.

Standard GIF: http://i.imgur.com/KKsEy39.gif
    What in the living fuck was going on here?
    How in the world does Tryon not see the ball? And in what non existent scheme does a DE not have responsibility for either the QB or RB in an option play? @GrandpaSankey could've snuffed this shit play out for a loss. Seriously, Cal is going to see this on tape and nix it from their playbook it was such a bad call. We just fucked it up. Tryon might have made the worst defensive effort I've seen since Psalm. He might actually be too stupid to ever be good.
    That Squints dude on our Premium Film Review Content Partner has his view on what he thinks happened. If that's accurate, I put 51% of that on coaching.
    https://www.bowdown2washington.com/forum/main/comment/5d78231112bd930033cc9f35
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

Should have scored
    This place has decided to hate him for some reason. He was the only good thing about our offense on saturday. Now the narrative is that he doesn’t get the TUFF “needed” yards when in actuality that was more fucktarded play calling than anything else. We refuse to spread it on short yardage situations and go inside zone or something to that effect. We get really tight with our formations which get more defenders in the box. I will give you that he sometimes gets into his blockers backs to fast but he seemed to really reign it in on Saturday.

Basically you guys decided he sucked last year and are looking for confirmation bias. Fuck off. He’s a good player and showed he can be a good back on saturday.
    Cal was probably Ahmeds best complete game.

that being said... Ahmed in open space not thinking is a 8/10, ahmed without space is 4/10

Here Harris fucking crushes his double team and then quickly moves on to the second level. Basically every block at the LOS is won, the hole is huge and this should have been a 20+ yard gain or TD. Ahmed not only does his small hesitation cut but then runs into the back of Harris.

Jax Kirkland is our best lineman and probably All Pac-12.

Also, Wellington is the worst LB I’ve seen in a Husky uniform in a long time. How did he get so bad?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Beno4Life said:

Houhusky said:

Should have scored

Cal was probably Ahmeds best complete game.

that being said... Ahmed in open space not thinking is a 8/10, ahmed without space is 4/10

Here Harris fucking crushes his double team and then quickly moves on to the second level. Basically every block at the LOS is won, the hole is huge and this should have been a 20+ yard gain or TD. Ahmed not only does his small hesitation cut but then runs into the back of Harris.

Jax Kirkland is our best lineman and probably All Pac-12.

Also, Wellington is the worst LB I’ve seen in a Husky uniform in a long time. How did he get so bad?
    Good play to poont out Jaxx. Manly.