Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump seeks ban on flavored e-cigarettes

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mama Throbber sucked down copious amounts of vodka and inhaled massive second hand smoke during pregnancy.

The Throbber is 6-5, 250 and hung like Mandingo with a Mensa like mind. No ill side effects.

This generation is soft.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

It goes to show you how big money lobbyists move the needle. Anybody that doesn't think tobacco companies aren't behind this crackdown is crazy.

This. I am under no illusions that vaping is some super safe thing, but it is a fuckload safer than cigarettes. Can;t have safer alternatives. Everyone must die while paying us money. - RJ Reynolds
    I think both are extremely bad. e-cigarettes will kill the first hand user faster than regular tobacco, but e-cigarettes I believe may be safer when it comes to second hand smoke. Either way, both should be legal.
    Imagine thinking second hand smoke kills thousands each year..... It’s mostly bullshit.
    I don't think second hand smoke is as bad as what gets publicized, but it does complicate issues for people with pre-existing crap like asthma. I grew up in a house full of smokers, and my lungs are in better shape than most.
    It’s not even close to as bad as was paraded around. If you has asthma going outside complicates it.
    That is true, especially in the northwest where you have a lot of pollen.

Swaye said:

It goes to show you how big money lobbyists move the needle. Anybody that doesn't think tobacco companies aren't behind this crackdown is crazy.

This. I am under no illusions that vaping is some super safe thing, but it is a fuckload safer than cigarettes. Can;t have safer alternatives. Everyone must die while paying us money. - RJ Reynolds
    I think both are extremely bad. e-cigarettes will kill the first hand user faster than regular tobacco, but e-cigarettes I believe may be safer when it comes to second hand smoke. Either way, both should be legal.
    Imagine thinking second hand smoke kills thousands each year..... It’s mostly bullshit.
    I don't think second hand smoke is as bad as what gets publicized, but it does complicate issues for people with pre-existing crap like asthma. I grew up in a house full of smokers, and my lungs are in better shape than most.
    It’s not even close to as bad as was paraded around. If you have asthma going outside complicates it.

Like most of the shit the government trotted out in my lifetime it’s proven to be far different than what we were told. As usual it was done to push an agenda.

Case in point people going ape shit over the mumps and vaccines this year. Deaths from the mumps in 2019 was zero as far as I heard. JFC. Let’s fucking panic

Second hand smoke is like drinking kills brain cells. Only the strong survive. You don't want those weak ass alveoli any way. Just the superior ones.

Darwinism.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm currently at a bar.

Got stressed out trying to help the new hires

Told everyone to fuck off.

I'm going home to work on some shit
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I support health concerns.

I support health concerns. typhus.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

Tell me about vaping

Is it a safe way to inject the poison of nicotine into oneself? At least on the lungs?

I'm an ex smoker and if I can just get the nicotine I'd think about it!
    Still at the bar. I think I chain-smoked like half a pack

Stressed. Wtf am I supposed to do when our God damn office barely has internet

Cox still doesn't have the fucking permits to tunnel under our parking lot for the fiber.

I've gotten the Verizon cradlepoint bullshit but it isn't cutting it. I'm at the point where I need to send everyone home and just have them do it from there.

Cox still doesn't have the fucking permits to tunnel under our parking lot for the fiber.

I've gotten the Verizon cradlepoint bullshit but it isn't cutting it. I'm at the point where I need to send everyone home and just have them do it from there.

Yep. Sent everyone home. We'll pay for higher internet and just have everyone come in every 2 days for the morning until it's done.

Idk what the fuck to do. What a disaster lol
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You need more AOL CD's. Those idiots will give you like 2,000 hours free!
    GDS said:

You need more AOL CD's. Those idiots will give you like 2,000 hours free!
    Oh shit forgot about those lol.

Nice call haha

@btp ur still a fag because you don't remember those