Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Give Cal credit

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club
    edited September 2019
    H_D said:

BearsWiin said:

Heey Race, my kid whom you met just got up. Passes me at the computer on the way to the bathroom. "So who won the game?" he asks. I raise both fists and say we? did. He stops, nods slowly and smiles slightly. "And how is Washington taking it?"

My wife asked how the bored was taking things this morning.

Suicidal and homicidal was my reply.

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

Heey Race, my kid whom you met just got up. Passes me at the computer on the way to the bathroom. "So who won the game?" he asks. I raise both fists and say we? did. He stops, nods slowly and smiles slightly. "And how is Washington taking it?"

So did mine. I just smiled
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

The downside of 50 years of watching Husky football is I know this team like the back of my hand

I knew before the delay in the first 6 minutes of the game that Cal would win. What a long torturous road to get to the bitter defeat

You could see from the start that the Cal players knew they were better and UW knew it too

Blue chips my ass

Next time DDY or Coker ask "Have you seen his HS tape?" - Somebody needs to punch them in the face.

Players need to WANT to be here, not the other way around. And they are never going to passionately WANT to be here with the weak-ass shit we are putting on the TV screen week after week. In terms of recruiting, SC kicked UW's ass last night against Stanford.

Ohio State exposed everything the world needed to see in the Rose Bowl last year. They could've rolled UW 72-0 if they wanted to. That's how close this program actually is to "leveling up." It starts with attitude, not praise for milquetoast accomplishments we see on HS fucking video tape. Pete is out of excuses. When a WR drops a ball, his ass goes on the bench. No more clapping and "it'll be all right, just keep trying" bullshit.

Man up you fucking pussy OKGs. Or go back to the Mountain West where you all belong.

Am I turning on Pete? At this point, yes I am. I am demanding he get the best out of his players, or step aside and put somebody in charge who cares about the bottom line of winning by stomping the shit out of your opponents. Nothing less is acceptable.

It's about attitude, and UW's attitude is that of a fucking pussy.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

The downside of 50 years of watching Husky football is I know this team like the back of my hand

I knew before the delay in the first 6 minutes of the game that Cal would win. What a long torturous road to get to the bitter defeat

You could see from the start that the Cal players knew they were better and UW knew it too

Blue chips my ass

Next time DDY or Coker ask "Have you seen his HS tape?" - Somebody needs to punch them in the face.

Players need to WANT to be here, not the other way around. And they are never going to passionately WANT to be here with the weak-ass shit we are putting on the TV screen week after week. In terms of recruiting, SC kicked UW's ass last night against Stanford.

Ohio State exposed everything the world needed to see in the Rose Bowl last year. They could've rolled UW 72-0 if they wanted to. That's how close this program actually is to "leveling up." It starts with attitude, not praise for milquetoast accomplishments we see on HS fucking video tape. Pete is out of excuses. When a WR drops a ball, his ass goes on the bench. No more clapping and "it'll be all right, just keep trying" bullshit.

Man up you fucking pussy OKGs. Or go back to the Mountain West where you all belong.

Am I turning on Pete? At this point, yes I am. I am demanding he get the best out of his players, or step aside and put somebody in charge who cares about the bottom line of winning by stomping the shit out of your opponents. Nothing less is acceptable.

It's about attitude, and UW's attitude is that of a fucking pussy.
    UW plays almost as soft and as entitled as UCLA players before they went full doorknob up ass bad.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

H_D said:

BearsWiin said:

Dark fucking shit, dude. Really, really dark.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    The loss is on the coaches and players, but mostly offensive coaches. Assistant coaches make CEO money. Earn it. Beat a sorry, nothing program at home. This program has never done shit except for maybe two years with two HOFers on offense and one year in the early 90s. We beat them 19 straight times once or something. Losing to them 3/5 is just beyond unacceptable, especially since we've been good for three years in a row now. I'm still livid and this will stick with me for two or three days, or possibly the week. We're better across the board, except for maybe in the secondary due to youth.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856
    Maybe u should have played sac state
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    "Believed they were going to win. Called their fucking shot"

This

Cal completely believed they were coming up here and win, and told us as much.

And instead of saying and playing like "the fuck you are", we beta'd and said umm, well, yeah if we don't play are game you could.

The rosters 1-85 are not close, and until proven otherwise Justin is Pete lite best case scenario so it wasn't Jimmie and Joes or X's and O's

That leaves what's between the ears and when we believe there is a team who can hang with us, we play like it.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Yes we need to fire everyone associated with Husky Football but give the Bears their due

They were a step ahead on both sides of the ball all night long

Had a better plan

Were in better condition

Handled the abnormal situation better

Believed they were going to win. Called their fucking shot and our soft fucking losers bent over and took it

Brought their own thunder and lightning with the two backs that ended up sealing our? fate.

Joe Ngata is sitting behind three guys just like him at Clemson. We have the midgets that can't catch a fucking cold.

Losers talk about recruiting. Winners win.

You have to make the plays that are there. You have to catch the ball and maintain possession. Any defense will get worked eventually.

Skinny can do better but he put the ball on hands all night. The plays are retarded. No rhythm no apparent plan

We suck again