Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ektard's analysis of Coach Peternorth

1) Dominated the MWC and WAC due to having vastly more-talented players than the rest of the teams.
2) Beat major conference teams because he only had to get his teams up for 1 or 2 games a season.
3) Only beat Georgia because they were having a down year (10-3)
4) Many of his wins were due to him having Kellen Moore, one of the greatest college quarterbacks of all time
5) His 92-12 record is way inflated due to these among other factors

Seriously, these fucks may have hit a new low. It's now essentially the entire board against them and they are scouring the depths of F3's rectal cavity to find any and all reasons why Peternorth sucks and doesn't deserve his accolades.Kudos to Tequilla for not letting that fuck fudge his facts and make up statistics but he's gonna do it anyways.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Lol and were the trolls.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Do they honestly believe tearing down a wildly successful coach, a popular hire, is what will bring back paying customers?

It seems to me they might want out as the "voice of Husky Sports" and believe suicide is the best tactic
    Sark has never coached any team to 9 wins.

Other than that... spot on
  • Sark has never coached any team to 9 wins.

Other than that... spot on

But still
    One more thing, Kellen Moore was indeed invited by Doba to join Washington State... as a walk-on so, he did have a Pac-10 invitation... :))
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,829
    My mind is blown by anybody that thinks that Kellen Moore is one of the great QBs in the history of college football
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    SRS adjusts for schedule strength and margin of victory (which is capped at 28, so you get penalized if you only beat New Mexico by 17 but you don't get big points if you kill them by 50).

In Petersen's 8 seasons, he finished in the top 13 of SRS 5 times. In fact, he did it 5 of his first 6 seasons. He won 2 BCS games and could have won 3 if that kicker didn't miss a chip shot. His first 8 years of coaching and achievements are quite similar to Don James. Its like hiring Don James again in 1982. (Based on what DJ did up to that point).
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,829
    I also love Ektard and Kimmie being so (Pat Hill) tuff that they take personal shots (read your own fucking rules you blowhards) at paying customers, the same paying customers that they moderate their posts before allowing to be posted (but they never delete posts or exercise censorship).
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,661
    Tequilla said:

I also love Ektard and Kimmie being so (Pat Hill) tuff that they take personal shots (read your own fucking rules you blowhards) at paying customers, the same paying customers that they moderate their posts before allowing to be posted (but they never delete posts or exercise censorship).

Welcome to 2008

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited February 2014

Eklund would need to gain about 50 IQ points in order to be called an idiot.

Seriously. Anyone who has been as wrong as he's been over the years would have been fired a long time ago. Fortunately for him he works for a sycophantic, failed residential real estate moron who needs his nuts flowered on a consistent basis and that fatass is more than willing to do it.

Kim strikes me as the type of guy who would purposely surround himself with morons like F3, Ektard, and Beach. It would piss him off if there was a staff member that was revered for having actual knowledge of college football, who taught posters new stuff, and wasn't borderline retarded like those three. Kim would rather have the spotlight on himself than to share it, even if it would make his website better.

There are talented kids fresh out of journalism school who are looking for work that would put the lemon party trio to shame. This year, their intern who was in high school, had recruiting way more dialed in than any of the staff. If Kim wasn't so stupid and rigid, the site could be fucking huge and put everything else to shame.

Eklund would need to gain about 50 IQ points in order to be called an idiot.

Seriously. Anyone who has been as wrong as he's been over the years would have been fired a long time ago. Fortunately for him he works for a sycophantic, failed residential real estate moron who needs his nuts flowered on a consistent basis and that fatass is more than willing to do it.

Kim strikes me as the type of guy who would purposely surround himself with morons like F3, Ektard, and Beach. It would piss him off if there was a staff member that was revered for having actual knowledge of college football, who taught posters new stuff, and wasn't borderline retarded like those three. Kim would rather have the spotlight on himself than to share it, even if it would make his website better.

There are talented kids fresh out of journalism school who are looking for work that would put the lemon party trio to shame. This year, their intern who was in high school, had recruiting way more dialed in than any of the staff. If Kim wasn't so stupid and rigid, the site could be have been fucking huge and put everything else to shame.

Fixed
  • dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Welcome to 2008 2004

RIP wewereafootballschool
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,564 Founders Club
    edited February 2014
    Remember when Tahj Bomar was going to be the next Ink Alleaga?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

....aaand now, joined by Chris Fatters and Scott Eklunk, heeeeeeeeeeeeere's Kim Grinolds!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    A guy I work with, Iowa alum, said he will laugh when Petersen ends up like TCU?

Huh?

Well TCU wanted to go into the big leagues and now only win 5 games a year.

I let him know BSU wasn't put in the Pac.

Peterman now has PAC12 resources with a PAC12 team ...

He walked off.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    hate to pick apart the data in this thread but the real correlation between Peterman's wins was with Kirby Moore.