Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Man Who Rapped About Burying His Girlfriend Is Charged With Her Murder

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Camou, according to authorities, left his house on July 29 after deputies responded to the domestic violence call, stopping by Del Taco and a gas station to buy cigarettes. He removed his court-ordered ankle device about five hours before he showed up to an open-mic night at the King Eddy Saloon in downtown Los Angeles and rapped about murdering and burying his girlfriend.

Wearing a black blazer and button-up, the 27-year-old introduced himself as a “gangster in the house,” before rapping that he had cut off his electronic monitoring device.

“You don’t even know,” Camou said during the performance, which was caught on video. “I killed my bitch and buried that bitch in the fucking dirt.”

Before leaving the rap circle, he muttered, “The cops are trying to look for me... and I’m trying to shut my mouth.”

Dark shit man.

For real.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    What a fucking idiot
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Better be careful, O'Keefed will claim this is just like a Muslim honor killing and that the Bible commanded him to do this.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    didn't even read the article when I posted it. That is twisted