Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just a few fringe Rats believe in a mandatory gun buy back program right Hondo?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,289
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here are some more facts to ignore hondo.

In the wake of the recent deadly mass shootings, Democratic presidential candidates are stepping up calls for the federal government to start buying firearms from gun owners, with Beto O’Rourke and others going as far as seeking a mandatory buyback program for assault weapons.

O’Rourke, whose home state of Texas has seen two massacres in the last month, was asked over the weekend how he would address some gun owners’ concerns that the government could be planning to take away their firearms. He did not mince words.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” O’Rourke replied. “Americans who own AR-15s, AK-47s, will have to sell them to the government.”

O’Rourke doubled down when he tweeted out video of his comments. “I was asked how I’d address people’s fears that we will take away their assault rifles,” he wrote Monday alongside the video. “I want to be clear: That’s exactly what we’re going to do.”

“Americans who own AR-15s and AK-47s will have to sell their assault weapons,” he continued. “All of them.”

A growing number of 2020 Democrats have taken a similar stance, calling for either optional or mandatory federal gun buyback programs to reduce the estimated 400 million guns owned by civilians in America.

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., in a recent interview with Vox, said he believes there should be an “outright ban” on assault weapons and, like O'Rourke, wants a "mandatory" turnover program.

Politico reports that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio also supports a mandatory program.

Other Democratic candidates – including former Vice President Joe Biden, former HUD Secretary Julian Castro, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock – have voiced support for some sort of buyback program, albeit a voluntary one.

Now move the goalposts and come back in a few days and start lying again.

So you found a couple who support it. And one, Beto, isn't even an elected official. And there's zero chance of him getting the nomination with that position.
    Yeah, they're only running for President. And anyone who calls for Australian style gun control is calling for gun confiscation. And it just so happens that both Hillary and Obama both said that Aussie gun control is something we should look into.

Hondo because he is a pathological liar is essentially arguing that people who call for Canadian style healthcare aren't really calling for single payer because they never said it.

You are seriously dumb. Look at follow up comments from both Hillary and Obama. Idiot.
    And you're an unserious pathological liar.

They said Australian style gun control was something we should look into. Did Aussie gun control involve gun confiscation Hondo? Now go run and hide you worthless Kunt. Hondo is the kind of pathological liar who hear someone say that we should find a Germany style solution to the Jews and then deny they were calling for genocide.
    The truth is the overwhelming majority dems in Congress support harsh gun confiscation and very selective gun ownership. This exact topic is brought up at every 1st of the term dem meeting. The veterans like Pelosi know this is a death knell and thus have kept it off the to do list for over 30 years. There was some responsible dem leadership when I worked there but I can only imagine how difficult it has been for Pelosi and this issue with the modern day left wing wacko dems she is forced to work with now.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Shall not be infringed. Unalienable. Look it up.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Unalienable?

He forgot God given as well.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

And perhaps the fact that he's talking about two different documents.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

Thought you were an attorney? I'll help since you're struggling.

What is the meaning of unalienable rights?
    The unalienable rights are those which can never be forfeited. They are fundamental parts of humanity, the basis for moral interactions between people and are irrevocable.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

The unalienable rights are those which can never be forfeited. They are fundamental parts of humanity, the basis for moral interactions between people and are irrevocable.
    He is, and now you see why we pity anyone who is dumb enough to hire him.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

Save some illiterate for blob!

That's unliterate to you, Mall Cop.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

Damn those founders and their stupidity!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

" . . . Whose red stripes and white stars, Through the terrible night . . . "
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

Um no. When did I claim being an attorney. I'm the burger flipper, remember.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    My mistake, I confused O'Keefed for Hondo.

Since Hondo's tongue rarely leaves O'Keefed's ass you can understand my confusion.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

Um no. When did I claim being an attorney. I'm the burger flipper, remember.
    True I hit the post with both of your quotes in it. They are endowed by the creator. History much?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Unalienable?

" . . . Whose red stripes and white stars, Through the terrible night . . . "
    Only in the mind of a America hater is mocking this acceptable.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here are some more facts to ignore hondo.

In the wake of the recent deadly mass shootings, Democratic presidential candidates are stepping up calls for the federal government to start buying firearms from gun owners, with Beto O’Rourke and others going as far as seeking a mandatory buyback program for assault weapons.

O’Rourke, whose home state of Texas has seen two massacres in the last month, was asked over the weekend how he would address some gun owners’ concerns that the government could be planning to take away their firearms. He did not mince words.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” O’Rourke replied. “Americans who own AR-15s, AK-47s, will have to sell them to the government.”

O’Rourke doubled down when he tweeted out video of his comments. “I was asked how I’d address people’s fears that we will take away their assault rifles,” he wrote Monday alongside the video. “I want to be clear: That’s exactly what we’re going to do.”

“Americans who own AR-15s and AK-47s will have to sell their assault weapons,” he continued. “All of them.”

A growing number of 2020 Democrats have taken a similar stance, calling for either optional or mandatory federal gun buyback programs to reduce the estimated 400 million guns owned by civilians in America.

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., in a recent interview with Vox, said he believes there should be an “outright ban” on assault weapons and, like O'Rourke, wants a "mandatory" turnover program.

Politico reports that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio also supports a mandatory program.

Other Democratic candidates – including former Vice President Joe Biden, former HUD Secretary Julian Castro, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock – have voiced support for some sort of buyback program, albeit a voluntary one.

Now move the goalposts and come back in a few days and start lying again.

So you found a couple who support it. And one, Beto, isn't even an elected official. And there's zero chance of him getting the nomination with that position.
    Yeah, they're only running for President. And anyone who calls for Australian style gun control is calling for gun confiscation. And it just so happens that both Hillary and Obama both said that Aussie gun control is something we should look into.

Hondo because he is a pathological liar is essentially arguing that people who call for Canadian style healthcare aren't really calling for single payer because they never said it.

You are seriously dumb. Look at follow up comments from both Hillary and Obama. Idiot.
    And you're an unserious pathological liar.

They said Australian style gun control was something we should look into. Did Aussie gun control involve gun confiscation Hondo? Now go run and hide you worthless Kunt. Hondo is the kind of pathological liar who hear someone say that we should find a Germany style solution to the Jews and then deny they were calling for genocide.
    The truth is the overwhelming majority dems in Congress support harsh gun confiscation and very selective gun ownership. This exact topic is brought up at every 1st of the term dem meeting. The veterans like Pelosi know this is a death knell and thus have kept it off the to do list for over 30 years. There was some responsible dem leadership when I worked there but I can only imagine how difficult it has been for Pelosi and this issue with the modern day left wing wacko dems she is forced to work with now.
    Pelosi is a modern day left wing wacko dem. It's scum like her that opened the door for the increasing fascism displayed by the dim party.