Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How come "toxic masculinity" in the form of Honor killings is almost exclusively a Muslim problem?

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    UN estimates 5,000 honor killings a year, overwhelming majority carried out by Muslims.

But it has nothing to do with Islam, and besides Christians kill their teenagers as commanded by the Bible.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

You've out thought the room on this one Bob. WTF is your point?

Ya Bob what the fuck is your point?
    This is just my troll forum. Fuck off
    I would actually respect you if you were trolling.
    I would have no respect for myself if a pathological lying, worthless piece of shit like you had any respect for me.
    You sure do care a lot for a dude who claims he's trolling.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Gwad said:

Turn off the TV and go play outside please bob.

Bob hates Radical Muslims and their apologists, like Hondo and #HHuskyIsRacist and wants you to as well.
    And the Hondobros lodge their objection.
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Weird, they are all Muslims.

In 2012, police arrested the mother, father and sister of 19-year-old Aiya Altameemi in Phoenix after they allegedly beat, restrained and burned her for reportedly declining an arranged marriage with an older man and talking to another boy.

- In 2009, Aasiya Hassan was beheaded by her husband, Muzzammil Hassan, at the Buffalo, N.Y., Muslim TV station where they worked for allegedly requesting a divorce. The Pakistani-born killer defended himself at trial, never denied his guilt and was convicted in 2011. A few months before Hassan was killed, Sandeela Kanwal was strangled by her father outside Atlanta for failing to “be true to her religion” because she wanted to leave an arranged marriage.

- In the 2008 case in Irving, Yasser Said, a cab driver from Egypt, is suspected of shooting his two daughters, Amina, 18, and Sarah Said, 17, in the back of his taxi because they were dating non-Muslim boys and embracing Western culture. Said has been a fugitive ever since.

- In 2007, an Illinois man – Subhash Chander – set an apartment fire that killed his pregnant 22-year-old daughter, son-in-law and 3-year-old grandson because he disapproved of the marriage.

- And in one of the earliest widely reported cases of honor killing in the U.S., 16-year-old Palestina Isa, of St. Louis, was murdered in 1989 by her father Zein Isa, who was helped by her mother. Zein Isa was angry that his daughter had gotten a job and was dating an African-American boy. Both parents were convicted of murder and sentenced to death. Zein Isa died on death row in 1997, while his wife's sentence was commuted to life in prison without parole.

Honor violence is an even bigger problem in other parts of the Western world, with a reported 11,000 cases of honor violence recorded in the United Kingdom in the last five years while incidents also have been documented in Canada, Germany, France and Sweden.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/honor-killing-in-america-doj-report-says-growing-problem-is-hidden-in-stats

We have had tens of thousands of murders in the US over the past 30 years. You’ve cited five “honor killings”. You’re making my point.
    Hondobros won't allow you to complain about murder unless you complain about every murder in the US over the past 30 years.

And they'd still deny any muslim problem after SFGBob complained about every single one.

It's almost as if the Hondobros are in constant denial of any anti-social muslim particulars. Weird.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

And of course other than you're unsupported bullshit about Christian father murdering their rebellious teenagers as commanded by the Bible you've provided nothing to show that honor killings happen outside of Muslim cultures with anything near the frequency that they do in Muslim cultures.

You have a very tiny number of religiously inspired murders of family members in the US. We have a growing number of Muslims here. Hint: people who want to live here probably like modernity, though we do have a number of murderous neo-pagan white supremacists who tend to be native born.
    Oh I agree, it's a very small number here in the US. It's just almost all of them by some weird coincidence happen to be Muslim.
    It’s not weird that most of our religiously inspired murders, which dwarf the number of honor killings, take a different form. We’re far removed from our tribal past and far more modern in our reasons for killing innocent people.
    I thought it was toxic masculinity that was responsible? Now it's the "tribal past." Do honor killings have anything to do with Islam? Why are you talking about religiously inspired murders while denying that Islam has anything to do with it?
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

And of course other than you're unsupported bullshit about Christian father murdering their rebellious teenagers as commanded by the Bible you've provided nothing to show that honor killings happen outside of Muslim cultures with anything near the frequency that they do in Muslim cultures.

You have a very tiny number of religiously inspired murders of family members in the US. We have a growing number of Muslims here. Hint: people who want to live here probably like modernity, though we do have a number of murderous neo-pagan white supremacists who tend to be native born.
    Oh I agree, it's a very small number here in the US. It's just almost all of them by some weird coincidence happen to be Muslim.
    It’s not weird that most of our religiously inspired murders, which dwarf the number of honor killings, take a different form. We’re far removed from our tribal past and far more modern in our reasons for killing innocent people.
    I thought it was toxic masculinity that was responsible? Now it's the "tribal past." Do honor killings have anything to do with Islam? Why are you talking about religiously inspired murders while denying that Islam has anything to do with it?
    For fuck sakes Bob just tell us what you want us to agree with you on. Muslims are bad? Murder is bad? Just fucking say it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What are Talhibs thoughts on the toxic masculinity of female genital mutilation and all those Christian families taking part in it?

Does the American left now support mutilating teen girls too?

What the fuck is a couple of votes worth to you people?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Someone denied religiously inspired murders have something to do with religion? Wasn’t me.
    Standard Supporter
    The article that starts the thread, that you so slavishly defended claims that these honor killings have nothing to do with Islam. It's about toxic masculinity. Next time you might want to try reading before you make an ass out of yourself but you're hate to interrupt your streak.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    SFGbob said:

The article that starts the thread, that you so slavishly defended claims that these honor killings have nothing to do with Islam. It's about toxic masculinity. Next time you might want to try reading before you make an ass out of yourself but you're hate to interrupt your streak.

The thread starts with a tweet. If somebody told you men can’t use religion to assert control over women, he lied to you.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You didn't read it. Fuck you're no better than Hondo. The Tweet quotes and links to an article that blames "toxic masculinity" as well as the Joooooooooos, for honor killings. It's only the entire fucking point of the thread.

Keep that head planted firmly up your ass O'Keefed.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

For fuck sakes Bob just tell us what you want us to agree with you on. Muslims are bad? Murder is bad? Just fucking say it.
    Witnessing my first Owl Meltdown.

Average hysteria for a Hondobros.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What are your thoughts on young American girls with eating disorders? Pure guess, as many of them die from that as from asshole fathers.
    Notice how Bob refuses to answer direct questions?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What are your thoughts on young American girls with eating disorders? Pure guess, as many of them die from that as from asshole fathers.
    You changed the topic. Don't blame Bob.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Weird how the left loves religious extremists that treat women as cattle.

They're brown and moslem, so the left gives them a free pass. If it were white Jews doing the same thing, that wouldn't be ok at all.
    Standard Supporter

Weird how the left loves religious extremists that treat women as cattle.

They're brown and moslem, so the left gives them a free pass. If it were white Jews doing the same thing, that wouldn't be ok at all.
    Brown, Muslim, hate Christians hate Jews, just like they do and they are hostile to Western Civilization. They'll overlook tossing gays off building, stoning women and murdering your own daughters in honor killings as long as you check the other boxes.
    Standard Supporter

Notice how Bob refuses to answer direct questions?

What question did I refuse to answer Owl?

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said: