Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MJ Tafisi was a 3 star?

Comments

• Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meh...hope he speeds up a bit. He looked slow to me.

Don't think he's bad, but don't think he's going to be tearing it up for 4 years. The ILBs as a whole didn't impress to me...they and Salvon were my biggest concerns coming out of the game.

I think he needs to lose about 10lbs. He'd be a beast at 235lbs. But he's a hell of a player.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,447
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4257357/5a17d6080c53d82738508e31

247/ESPN/Rivals... get your heads out of the collective asshole that is Southern California and visit a few other places. And no, a camp in SoCal that features players from other places doesn't count.

I'm surprised he didn't kill someone at the HS level.

3star? Do u know what that means Broadcunt? Do a little research, lurke for a year, then post.
    Or I'll post now and tell you to go fuck yourself. And then I'll continue to keep posting, how's that sound?
    It's fun to see posters grow up here. Just a few months ago, it was https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59036/whatever/p1 Now it's FO, P
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HonestDon said:

Meh...hope he speeds up a bit. He looked slow to me.

Don't think he's bad, but don't think he's going to be tearing it up for 4 years. The ILBs as a whole didn't impress to me...they and Salvon were my biggest concerns coming out of the game.

The guy flashed multiple times in his first real playing time. And he’s a freshman. He has FOUR YEARS of eligibility. This is a good indicator that he will be a stud.
    Fyi, i said he'd be starting after spring ball. But what does 3-star have to do with it? Most teams in top 20 recruit a majoity 3 stars, on average. Your point on #53?

If bama played 9 games, in at least an average conference, and played a home and home (only fbs program who doesnt) youd see 3 stars kicking the shit out of bama's 4-5 stars. IOW, the star system is a laugher. Has been for 20 years.

#53 also missed a lot of plays. Manu's days are numbered, , but tafisi needs more games under belt b4 starting, vs real competition. As i said in spring, Cal can beat UW. Theyll attack our backers and young secondary AND have the defense to stay in game
    No they will not win the game let alone cover the spread.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019
    dnc said:

MisterEm said:

I remember watching his highlights for either junior or senior year and thinking he clearly stood out. Dude plays like he is being shot out of a cannon every play. Then I remember the TBS board saying he was “meh” which I had no idea why. Usually when I watch highlights for recruits I can’t really tell anything but his tape was different.

Outside of Rapp, the TBS cronies and their projections have been "meh."

Nah they've been really good at identifying good players. When they like somebody that player is far more likely to be good than not.

Where they've struggled, sometimes badly, is with the guys they hate. Tons of those guys have turned out to be good or better.
    Bullshit.

But you are welcome to ride shotgun in the bandwagon.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Stan Empterman was a 1 Star!!1!
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Stan Empterman was a 1 Star!!1!

Dissappointing that this wasn't pointed out until page 2 of the thread.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

247/ESPN/Rivals... get your heads out of the collective asshole that is Southern California and visit a few other places. And no, a camp in SoCal that features players from other places doesn't count.

3star? Do u know what that means Broadcunt? Do a little research, lurke for a year, then post.
    Or I'll post now and tell you to go fuck yourself. And then I'll continue to keep posting, how's that sound?
    Post away. There's 2 here that have 40k, 20k unread posts, why not a third? You have 62 unread, 1 that Pup responded to, so you statististically, are doing better than Race. youve got a lot of catching up to do, get a move on.

Now, buy a ticket, go to your 1st husky game, and report Sunday what you observed. Id like to hear your post-game analysis.
    I’m not going to entertain this weird superiority complex you have on this forum. I’ve read a few of your posts and you’re a fkn weirdo.

Star ratings have their place in recruiting and entertainment... in case you didn’t notice the post was calling them out for being a poor model of assessment. Not that I owe you any explanation or care about what you think of how I post.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,094

Post away. There's 2 here that have 40k, 20k unread posts, why not a third? You have 62 unread, 1 that Pup responded to, so you statististically, are doing better than Race. youve got a lot of catching up to do, get a move on.

Now, buy a ticket, go to your 1st husky game, and report Sunday what you observed. Id like to hear your post-game analysis.
    I’m not going to entertain this weird superiority complex you have on this forum. I’ve read a few of your posts and you’re a fucking weirdo.

Star ratings have their place in recruiting and entertainment... in case you didn’t notice the post was calling them out for being a poor model of assessment. Not that I owe you any explanation or care about what you think of how I post.
    Ftfy
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019

I’m not going to entertain this weird superiority complex you have on this forum. I’ve read a few of your posts and you’re a fkn weirdo.

Just post something. I havent ran a newborn in awhile as ive been overseas. Youre up and im bored
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Peterman said:

It's not a superiority complex.

Pumpy good at everything!
    What's his vertical?
    Cold blooded!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Just post something. I havent ran a newborn in awhile as ive been overseas. Youre up and im bored
    Pup playing down a few leagues after his ass whooping by fudgepack a few months back. Sad!