Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The round ball team

Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited February 2014 in College Football Forum
Last year the Quooks made it well known that the kids were playing hard and the coach was amazing.

This year the Quooks are making it well known that the kids are playing hard and the coach is amazing.

Sweet 16 = Hard play, coaching greatness. CBI = Hard play, coaching greatness.

So, the kids aren't the problem and the coach isn't the problem. Did Oregon just have this one coming? I don't get it. Quooks assured me once we got rid of the blick guy and hired an Anglo-Saxon consistency would be achieved. CBI, NIT, Sweet 16, CBI sounds a lot like what the blick guy was doing at half the cost without needed a space ship to play out of.

How can a team that is playing hard with an amazing coach be 4-8 in conference? Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pac 12 basketball is a dreckfest and everyone is wasting their time, even Arizona fans. I have watched very little college basketball this season. Arizona is making it no further than the Sweet 16. I actually think UCLA might be the team that could make a surprise run to the sweet 16 or elite 8.

In regards to Oregon, I'm not sure how smart it is to rely almost solely on transfers. Sometimes, they work out well, but often, there is a reason these guys are transferring. It seems like Altman has completely dropped the ball with recruiting other than getting transfers. Who is your best home grown player? Maybe Dotson? You are right. There is no difference between him and Kent, and his resume really was not very impressive to begin with.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Ducks don;t have a viable big man in the center, and really they don't know the basics of playing basketball
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fenwick said:

Ducks don;t have a viable big man in the center, and really they don't know the basics of playing basketball

enlighten us Mr. Naismith.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Fenwick said:

enlighten us Mr. Naismith.

You put the ball in the peach basket. Preferably with a two hand set shot
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I stand by my statement. It's painful watching these guys.

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Last year the Quooks made it well known that the kids were playing hard and the coach was amazing.

This year the Quooks are making it well known that the kids are playing hard and the coach is amazing.

Sweet 16 = Hard play, coaching greatness. CBI = Hard play, coaching greatness.

So, the kids aren't the problem and the coach isn't the problem. Did Oregon just have this one coming? I don't get it. Quooks assured me once we got rid of the blick guy and hired an Anglo-Saxon consistency would be achieved. CBI, NIT, Sweet 16, CBI sounds a lot like what the blick guy was doing at half the cost without needed a space ship to play out of.

How can a team that is playing hard with an amazing coach be 4-8 in conference? Anyone?

Dude, I hate to burst your bubble, and mean no disrespect (fucking hate that word - DIAFF for making me use it), but you are Oregon.

Oregon, Bro.

Oregon.

That's it. Enjoy what you got - it's much more than you deserve.

You don't see a bunch of Vermont or New Hampshire fans coming over hear bitching about their franchise's inability to play up to the salary cap and attorney's fees.

Sincerely.

Go fuck off and die in a fucking fire you worthless cunt.

Who told you, you could work with Men?
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    You MUST see the contradiction in that post, right Cap'n?

What a vulva.
  • Options

You MUST see the contradiction in that post, right Cap'n?

What a vulva.

This guy is CheswickFR.

• Options
    Sorry, I don't play your silly "let's hate on educk" games. I don't know who the fuck you're talking about, and I don't give a shit what you little gossiping Alices have to say.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Sorry, I don't play your silly "let's hate on educk" games. I don't know who the fuck you're talking about, and I don't give a shit what you little gossiping Alices have to say.

Yet you bothered to make this post.

LEAVE!

• Options
    Yes I did, because Mr. Fifth-grader as usual resorts to his indignant spray-can response, even though my post wasn't even directed at him.

It's really great of you to rush to his defense, though. What are you, the hall monitor? Ban me if you like - you're dialed in.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Yes I did, because Mr. Fifth-grader as usual resorts to his indignant spray-can response, even though my post wasn't even directed at him.

It's really great of you to rush to his defense, though. What are you, the hall monitor? Ban me if you like - you're dialed in.

Banning you would be dumb.

I enjoy your pathetic Quook ass.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who left the toilet seat up?
  • Options
    None of these squatters.
  • Options
    This thread delivered to the wrong address, on time.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    lmfao @ this thread

some "zingers"
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #zingers #ohsnap
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam