Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Signs of an immaculately conditioned team

2»

Comments

• Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    dnc said:

Seems that Feld is winning his season opener against the SEC.

While Socha lost his.

Oregon is only in year 2 of #FlexFriday.

What year was UW's SC when they lost to the SEC?

Chinteresting.

Go gargle Feld's balls.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

We set a guiness world record for largest high school reunion for the centennial in 2007.

Also....this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8R__kBJPI

My mom went
    So technically I have partied with your mom. Btw I put GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER on all my résumés since then. People fuckin respect me.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

My mom went to Stadium

YKW
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited September 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Did seem odd that Oregon’s defense was so gassed at the end. Almost like some drugs wore off.

That moustache dipshit clearly is all hat and no cattle. Fuck, even coaching the kids soccer team, the first thing you do is run them into condition so no one can out athlete them.

Dipshit moustache fucker.

When I quit football sophomore year I told him our soccer practices were way tuffer (I have some good memories of running 30th st hill 3 times in under 25 min then doing the entire waterfront run for the next hour...or windsprint marathon days). We made state every year in futbol, all the football coach’s good players transferred and he got fired. Csb?
    You go to Stadium, J? You guys were bad.
    Finally guessed it, eh there Bellarbitch?

The problem with Stadium is anyone good transfers because we hire pussies to coach. The gangbagers don’t even want to play in the first place. Our freshman team had a couple D-1 guys and we had a winning record, then they all left. I heard they were decent a few years ago, but that coach got a college gig.

Soccer team was always good, but should have won more titles. I think our team had 13 scholarship players one year when I was there. Our coach was a former goalie (read this as retard), and you guys had Joey Fuckin Waters. Enough said on that. Joey won national titles, we had a single state win.

Baseball team took second in state my senior year. All those dudes were coke and oxy addicts like most of the soccer team. We got along well. Basketball sucked dick but my dude dunked on Gaddy when we beat you guys senior year. Took second in swimming one year but who the fuck cares.
    Back in the yester, Stadium was Home to TUFF not liberal loggers from Morton who were sent there because their school burned down. This was in the early 1900s. Since then it has went the way of ball garglers — obviously.