Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herbert is trash...

2»

Comments

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    DuckMayne said:

Am I only one here that doesnt think Herbert is arrogant? If you want to pick apart his game then fine, but dont just make things up. Every interview I've seen he seems really humble.

Lmao the guys a fucking prick and he's going to get got lol.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

DuckMayne said:

Am I only one here that doesnt think Herbert is arrogant? If you want to pick apart his game then fine, but dont just make things up. Every interview I've seen he seems really humble.

Lmao the guys a fucking prick and he's going to get got lol.
    Imagine caring about Herbert's self-esteem.

Half the Auburn roster can't read and the other half fuck their sisters. Typical southern shit.

And you're worried about whether Herbert lacks sufficient humility?

JFC. Move on to something funny.
  • Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    His arrogance shows in his passes lol you must have AU confused with the Bamers

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

DJDuck said:

I can't believe I remembered my password to this shit site, but oh well here we go. The guy may be as good as advertised if he learned anything from last year. He could win the job at AU right now lol. I think he is a gunslinger and he can make all the throws, but he throws some balls that he shouldn't throw. I got at chance to watch all of his snaps against UW, Stanford and Cal. I believe he thinks he's better than what he actually is and it shows in his game. He's been spoiled with the lack of elite talent in the back end throughout the PAC 12. Some guys just don't have the talent to make plays on some of the ill advised throws that he makes. That will ultimately be his downfall against Auburn. They have guys who will capitalize off of his arrogance. And the pass rush??? LMAO dudes passes turn from sugar to shit real quick. I mean they're God awful when he gets even a little pressure. The Offensive line is being hyped so it won't seem as tho they're outmatched, but I think they are. They do a good job at picking up blitzes and holding the initial point of contact so I don't expect any quick pass rush wins out the gate. But a wave of elite talent will wear on them. The receiver core is serviceable and so are the running backs i'm not really impressed with them. I got nothing for the defense they disgust me. Hopefully this loss will humble Herbert and erase the thought of this man winning the Heisman.

Herbert has some serious flaws but you have not identified them. But that must be some killer weed you’re smokin’ though.

To identify his one major flaw you would have to attend a Duck game in person and not suffer from Attention Deficit.

You don't think Kevin Steele's defense notices it. Dude gets his dick off to exposing QB's today will be no different the man is going to have a shit day. The cocky bastard thinks he's seen it all after the Arizona and Michigan state game we have something for him lol don't worry.
    You mean like this?

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    Justin and Patrick’s grandfather is the Duck receiver (#88) in the middle of the photo.

https://oregondigital.org/sets/uo-athletics/oregondigital:df70n1421

I was at this game. The thing I remember to this day is Mel Renfro Hurdling over the entire Indiana team from just inside the 5 yd. line to score in the North end zone.

The picture in my avatar is of Mel Renfro and Jerry Tarr, who was a great receiver on that Oregon team gliding over the High hurdles. Tarr and Renfro took 1-2 In the NCAA HH to help lead Oregon to their 1st NCAA Track & Field Championship.

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Justin Hurbness better watch out or he’s gonna fall past that 8 pick.