Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herbert is trash...

WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
I can't believe I remembered my password to this shit site, but oh well here we go. The guy may be as good as advertised if he learned anything from last year. He could win the job at AU right now lol. I think he is a gunslinger and he can make all the throws, but he throws some balls that he shouldn't throw. I got at chance to watch all of his snaps against UW, Stanford and Cal. I believe he thinks he's better than what he actually is and it shows in his game. He's been spoiled with the lack of elite talent in the back end throughout the PAC 12. Some guys just don't have the talent to make plays on some of the ill advised throws that he makes. That will ultimately be his downfall against Auburn. They have guys who will capitalize off of his arrogance. And the pass rush??? LMAO dudes passes turn from sugar to shit real quick. I mean they're God awful when he gets even a little pressure. The Offensive line is being hyped so it won't seem as tho they're outmatched, but I think they are. They do a good job at picking up blitzes and holding the initial point of contact so I don't expect any quick pass rush wins out the gate. But a wave of elite talent will wear on them. The receiver core is serviceable and so are the running backs i'm not really impressed with them. I got nothing for the defense they disgust me. Hopefully this loss will humble Herbert and erase the thought of this man winning the Heisman.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    Agree about Herbert. As for the rest of it, beat UCF and Tennessee then pop off, clown.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Agree about Herbert. As for the rest of it, beat UCF and Tennessee then pop off, clown.

Lmao nah I can pop off now we already beat you shit dick and we'll do it again.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

War Dam Eagle

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    "twash"!

On this bored, it's "twash"!

Get it right goddammit.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    It sounds like it's important to you that Herbert is made humble.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You fags can beat Oregon but you can’t hang with my Tide bitch
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

You fags can beat Oregon but you can’t hang with my Tide bitch

Roll tide
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

I can't believe I remembered my password to this shit site, but oh well here we go. The guy may be as good as advertised if he learned anything from last year. He could win the job at AU right now lol. I think he is a gunslinger and he can make all the throws, but he throws some balls that he shouldn't throw. I got at chance to watch all of his snaps against UW, Stanford and Cal. I believe he thinks he's better than what he actually is and it shows in his game. He's been spoiled with the lack of elite talent in the back end throughout the PAC 12. Some guys just don't have the talent to make plays on some of the ill advised throws that he makes. That will ultimately be his downfall against Auburn. They have guys who will capitalize off of his arrogance. And the pass rush??? LMAO dudes passes turn from sugar to shit real quick. I mean they're God awful when he gets even a little pressure. The Offensive line is being hyped so it won't seem as tho they're outmatched, but I think they are. They do a good job at picking up blitzes and holding the initial point of contact so I don't expect any quick pass rush wins out the gate. But a wave of elite talent will wear on them. The receiver core is serviceable and so are the running backs i'm not really impressed with them. I got nothing for the defense they disgust me. Hopefully this loss will humble Herbert and erase the thought of this man winning the Heisman.

Herbert has some serious flaws but you have not identified them. But that must be some killer weed you’re smokin’ though.

To identify his one major flaw you would have to attend a Duck game in person and not suffer from Attention Deficit.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Herbert has some serious flaws but you have not identified them. But that must be some killer weed you’re smokin’ though.

To identify his one major flaw you would have to attend a Duck game in person and not suffer from Attention Deficit.

JFC.... I have no words...
  • Options
    Hubert's flaws:

1. He's not MM
    2. He's not a leader. He looks and acts sheepish
    3. He throws too many deep balls
    4. He's overconfident
    5. He's not creative and has tunnel vision. Will throw to the same guy 50 times in a row.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

You don't think Kevin Steele's defense notices it. Dude gets his dick off to exposing QB's today will be no different the man is going to have a shit day. The cocky bastard thinks he's seen it all after the Arizona and Michigan state game we have something for him lol don't worry.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hubert's flaws:
    1. He sucks
    2. See #1

Crisped.
    I can’t believe I remembered my password to this shit either.

Herbert sucks is the correct answer as noted by me last year in my preseason preview.

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Here’s my hot take: Herbert isn’t trash. But he is overrated.
  • Options
    DuckMayneDuckMayne Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Am I only one here that doesnt think Herbert is arrogant? If you want to pick apart his game then fine, but dont just make things up. Every interview I've seen he seems really humble.