Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Popeyes chicken sandwich

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Not gonna lie. KFC is my go to comfort food. KFC, I know.

Just something about original recipe, the mashed potatoes and gravy, the biscuits with honey.....it's kind of like getting a hug without being all gay and shit.

NTTAWWT.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Just something about original recipe, the mashed potatoes and gravy, the biscuits with honey.....it's kind of like getting a hug without being all gay and shit.

NTTAWWT.

That is the best part
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NTTAWWT.

Fuck, yes. Original recipe legs and thighs, taters and gravy. You can line me up with that shit any time.
  • Options

NTTAWWT.

KFC is soul food for white people.

Bland.

Do better.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    KFC is the fucking worst. Fuck that place.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    McChicken gets slept on. Great 2 am drunk food. Admittedly I have never tried the Popeyes sandwich and I don’t need to. I’m team tenders.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

How isn't Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich not in this debate? Obviously you can get some that aren't good, but when you get a good one, they are spectacular.

Absolutely.

Wendy's spicy chicken has the highest ceiling (I haven't been able to get one of Popeye's new ones yet).
    CFA has a lower ceiling but much higher floor.

The thing about CFA that makes them the standard is they are consistently good every time. Never dry, never overcooked, never undercooked, never stale, bread is never bad, and you never have to wait long.

CFA is the standard because their system is the best, not because their food is the best.

If Wendy's had CFA's system the Spicy Chicken would be legendary. But they don't. Unfortunately you can get a stale one, a tough one, an overcooked one, I even had an undercooked one once. None of those things ever happen at CFA.

But nothing CFA makes is as good as that spicy chicken sandwich. Nothing they make is as good as Popeye's fried chicken either.
    This is some blasphemous shit. In no metric does Wendy's even come close to touching CFA. CFA's sandwich is the gold standard and I'm not going to sit here and let a bunch of chicken sandwich novices sully it's name with these dipshit comparisons.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    DNC sorry but this is the worst take you’ve ever had. Wendy’s can’t touch Chick Fil A
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    NEsnake12 said:

DNC sorry but this is the worst take you’ve ever had. Wendy’s can’t touch Chick Fil A

More often than not, the Wendy's spicy chicken is not even close to Chick fil A. But, on the occasional visit, you get a properly cooked and prepared Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. When you do, you will understand what DNC and I are talking about. The odds aren't great, it's like 1/8, but when you get that unicorn, it's magical.
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

More often than not, the Wendy's spicy chicken is not even close to Chick fil A. But, on the occasional visit, you get a properly cooked and prepared Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. When you do, you will understand what DNC and I are talking about. The odds aren't great, it's like 1/8, but when you get that unicorn, it's magical.
    Better odds than that at the Wendy's I frequent. Like fiddy fiddy.
  • Options

dnc said:

How isn't Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich not in this debate? Obviously you can get some that aren't good, but when you get a good one, they are spectacular.

Absolutely.

Wendy's spicy chicken has the highest ceiling (I haven't been able to get one of Popeye's new ones yet).
    CFA has a lower ceiling but much higher floor.

The thing about CFA that makes them the standard is they are consistently good every time. Never dry, never overcooked, never undercooked, never stale, bread is never bad, and you never have to wait long.

CFA is the standard because their system is the best, not because their food is the best.

If Wendy's had CFA's system the Spicy Chicken would be legendary. But they don't. Unfortunately you can get a stale one, a tough one, an overcooked one, I even had an undercooked one once. None of those things ever happen at CFA.

But nothing CFA makes is as good as that spicy chicken sandwich. Nothing they make is as good as Popeye's fried chicken either.
    This is some blasphemous shit. In no metric does Wendy's even come close to touching CFA. CFA's sandwich is the gold standard and I'm not going to sit here and let a bunch of chicken sandwich novices sully it's name with these dipshit comparisons.
    Peak Wendy's Spicy has better flavor.
  • Options
    the only good thing about Wendy's is the batshit crazy redhead chick in the logo with pigtails.

Like handlebars during blow jobs.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

the only good thing about Wendy's is the batshit crazy redhead chick in the logo with pigtails.

Sounds fun. Speaking of bjs....meeting the big boobed accountant at the bar to give her her severance check. Because I'm classy
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Sounds fun. Speaking of bjs....meeting the big boobed accountant at the bar to give her her severance check. Because I'm classy
    Take the sexual harassment settlement kickback in cash. Always cash.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Davey Pageviews does it again!
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Davey Pageviews does it again!
    Idk what that is but it reminded me. I listened to one of the pods you're on and you sound like Davey's dog