Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why Oregon wins P12, and possibly the Natty

flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Standard Supporter
I got nothing.

Schedule is everything. Oregon's isn't favorable. At all.

Ducks will lose:
at Auburn in Dallas (everyone knows Auburn is just a day or so drive from Dallas, giving them a huge advantage in attendance--totally unfair. Nice scheduling, Bill Moos!)
at Stanford (only non-P12 teams rape them there)
at UW (these players don't really *believe* they're better, regardless of whether they are. Assume the position, with a knee, while dying in a fucking fire with full-blown aids)
and to a middling P12 team, probably on the road, but see 2015-2018 Autzen home record.

However, "we" could *still* tie for a P12 NW championship, salvaging an otherwise above-average season. "We" finally avoid Martin Field House after what feels like a lifetime of consecutive years of playing there, even though it's only been one year in a row. This year, because of Autzen "magic", "we" might only be losing by 14, rather than 27, at the half. This should give "us" ample time in the second half to continue to play like we did in the first, which is right where we want them. Leach and history play right into our palms and coog "it" late, very late. I like my Ducks in this one following 3.9369 quarters of heavy drinking and "partner" "abuse". Just kidding about the heavy drinking. Anyway, highlight of my year! Beat WSU, nothing else matters nor is something I care about this year.

Here's to another year of shitty P12 football!

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Oregon isn't great this year and only quooks think we're headed to the playoffs, but Oregon is more than adequate to beat a UW team lead by another Jake.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Oregon isn't great this year and only quooks think we're headed to the playoffs, but Oregon is more than adequate to beat a UW team lead by another Jake.

Not sure you guys travel that well. Will be tougher game in Seattle. WSU gives you guys fits for what ever the reason
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

I got nothing.

Schedule is everything. Oregon's isn't favorable. At all.

Ducks will lose:
    at Auburn in Dallas (everyone knows Auburn is just a day or so drive from Dallas, giving them a huge advantage in attendance--totally unfair. Nice scheduling, Bill Moos!)
    at Stanford (only non-P12 teams rape them there)
    at UW (these players don't really *believe* they're better, regardless of whether they are. Assume the position, with a knee, while dying in a fucking fire with full-blown aids)
    and to a middling P12 team, probably on the road, but see 2015-2018 Autzen home record.

However, "we" could *still* tie for a P12 NW championship, salvaging an otherwise above-average season. "We" finally avoid Martin Field House after what feels like a lifetime of consecutive years of playing there, even though it's only been one year in a row. This year, because of Autzen "magic", "we" might only be losing by 14, rather than 27, at the half. This should give "us" ample time in the second half to continue to play like we did in the first, which is right where we want them. Leach and history play right into our palms and coog "it" late, very late. I like my Ducks in this one following 3.9369 quarters of heavy drinking and "partner" "abuse". Just kidding about the heavy drinking. Anyway, highlight of my year! Beat WSU, nothing else matters nor is something I care about this year.

Here's to another year of shitty P12 football!

We? Our?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Oregon wins every home game, agree.

But loses at least 3 probably 4 of their road/"neutral" site games.