Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DUCKSareOVERRATED

Noticed that the truly glaringly obvious FS's like Aubbie,sec14,OregonDawg,Sundooger get roasted around here frequently.....as they most certainly should......but I have never seen any reference whatsoever to the stupidest motherfucker I have ever come across on the internet......DUCKSareOVERRATED?

Comments

• Options

Noticed that the truly glaringly obvious FS's like Aubbie,sec14,OregonDawg,Sundooger get roasted around here frequently.....as they most certainly should......but I have never seen any reference whatsoever to the stupidest motherfucker I have ever come across on the internet......DUCKSareOVERRATED?

Hi Harv!
  • Options
    MarkKoopmanMarkKoopman Member Posts: 33
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Hi Harv!
    Huge Compliment, But no, I am but a lowly semi- troll. Just curious.

Can't really talk Husky Football since I don't like Husky Football. Am very, very worried that you guys have in fact turned the corner away from the mediocre that I have enjoyed so much the last ten years.

Sucks.....BIG TIME.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

is that one of chipocrit/texastony/d2d/'s handles?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Whats a koop...... as compared to a coog or doog
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's true that DaO is a fucking goat. His user name references the Ducks.

That's fucked up.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    At least he didn't pick the name DeathtoSteelehead
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    DaO is a legendary Doog. He tried on dawgbored (RIP). Maybe he's here other some other shitty handle, but he hasn't come after me in miserable and pathetic fashion like he normally does if that's the case.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2014

One of Harv's usernames over here was DUCKSareOVERRATED, so it's not like DaO hasn't gotten any attention on this bored. Not sure any of those other doogtards have ever been immortalized by REAL Harv.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

That donkey couldn't tell a steelhead from a bullhead, let alone catch one.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,704
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

One of Harv's usernames over here was DUCKSareOVERRATED, so it's not like DaO hasn't gotten any attention on this bored. Not sure any of those other doogtards have ever been immortalized by REAL Harv.

DICKSareUNDERRATED > DUCKSareOVERRATED
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Is calling someone a Donkey some kind of insult that never got any traction.? Calling them an asshole works just fine

Fishing is gay.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.
    IMALOSER territory
  • Options

dflea said:

Is calling someone a Donkey some kind of insult that never got any traction.? Calling them an asshole works just fine

Fishing is gay.
    What the fuck are you fucking w/ flea for?

One of coolest posters I have seen on the internet....as a matter of fact.
    n
    Fishing is gay? As compared to your shtick here? I don't know Mikey, been reading your posts for a long time and between Your internet personna and pictures I have seen of dfleas steelhead (which is an infuckingcredible experience) it is pretty obvious........by a WIDE MARGIN which of the two of you is gay.

Fuck n ayy man.

• Options
    I don't have a dog in this fight but, in terms of gayness rankings, you are the one raging about seeing dflea's steel head and the unfuckingcredible experience you had with it... just sayin'

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n
    Fishing is gay? As compared to your shtick here? I don't know Mikey, been reading your posts for a long time and between Your internet personna and pictures I have seen of dfleas steelhead (which is an infuckingcredible experience) it is pretty obvious........by a WIDE MARGIN which of the two of you is gay.

Fuck n ayy man.

• Options

I don't have a dog in this fight but, in terms of gayness rankings, you are the one raging about seeing dflea's steel head and the unfuckingcredible experience you had with it... just sayin'

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ok you got me, Have never seen dflea's 'steelhead' but my father (RIP) was famous for his prowess as a steelhead fisherman and I can honestly say that one of the best times that can be had on this planet......is steelhead fishing.

• Options
    Founders Club
    I like to jump into the Columbia and catch sturgeon with my bare hands
  • Options
    Noodling sturgeon?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Noodling sturgeon?

more like sturgeon MMA
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,704
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.
    When did you quit fishing?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ok you got me, Have never seen dflea's 'steelhead' but my father (RIP) was famous for his prowess as a steelhead fisherman and I can honestly say that one of the best times that can be had on this planet......is steelhead fishing.

Ts and Ps.