Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HH IRL

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
My three year old daughter just got out of the bath and yelled “Dad, I have pruny fingers!!”

I hate you all.

Fuck off, no pics.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Flag away, but what is the joke reference too?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    This kinda throwback filth better @OscarZetaAcosta ?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Pruney fingers on HHBv1? Dammit I missed some good shit from not lurking enough. Tail end of pea patch, aftermath of pruney

I think it might have been v2. It all went down while I was away from the HHBs which didn't happen until I couldn't stomach topdawg's bored. It was still fairly fresh when I arrived here so I picked on it rather easily. Gavin and the Army of Doogs were still a thing at that point so they were a fairly common topic, and whatever specifically went down with his girl (and one of our? guys, IIRC...maybe @Houhusky?) to create the Pruny Fingers legend I don't actually recall.

dnc said:

Pruney fingers on HHBv1? Dammit I missed some good shit from not lurking enough. Tail end of pea patch, aftermath of pruney

I think it might have been v2. It all went down while I was away from the HHBs which didn't happen until I couldn't stomach topdawg's bored. It was still fairly fresh when I arrived here so I picked on it rather easily. Gavin and the Army of Doogs were still a thing at that point so they were a fairly common topic, and whatever specifically went down with his girl (and one of our? guys, IIRC...maybe @Houhusky?) to create the Pruny Fingers legend I don't actually recall.
    Army of Doogs and pruney fingers was definitely HHBv1. It was at the end, 2010 as I was back from Afghanistan.
    Thank you for your service.

And, thank you for your service.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

dnc said:

Army of Doogs and pruney fingers was definitely HHBv1. It was at the end, 2010 as I was back from Afghanistan.

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter
    So who is going to go through the FB link and identify which one in the pictures is good ole pruny?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

dnc said:

That's video of @GrundleStiltzkin welcoming me home
    My pleasure. Thank you for your many tax $ that pays for my pension, health care, and PhD.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,171

army of doogs, softy's facebook page battles, byu beat oklahom because of the altitude, condooga covering the dwags, and jerry brewer defending ty.

i got banned from the minnesota vikings scout page in some time in there too.

simpler times.