Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to @creepycoug

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971
    dnc said:
    I thought you thought it was krisvashon, but this is a dude.

There's some funny shit on his twatter.

Who were you thinking?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Who were you thinking?
    Dude you used to get into it with on Dawgman, way back in the day, before vashon. The one who wanted to sell his handle for $50 at one point.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Who were you thinking?
    Dude you used to get into it with on Dawgman, way back in the day, before vashon. The one who wanted to sell his handle for $50 at one point.

Sadly, this does not narrow it down. @RaceBannon might be able to help us.
    edited August 2019

dnc said:

dnc said:

Who were you thinking?

Waaaaaay back when I was a mod at dm.c, purpledawg dude kept messaging me complaining about you. You two went at it for months.

He was one of the worst doogs and obviously never *got* that you weren't a coog.

He always bragged about getting his pic taken with certain players at picture day (I want to say Locker was his big object of affection).

But his most famous moment was when he wanted to quit the boreds and offered to sell his username for $50, as if anyone wanted it.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Who were you thinking?

Waaaaaay back when I was a mod at dm.c, purpledawg dude kept messaging me complaining about you. You two went at it for months.

He was one of the worst doogs and obviously never *got* that you weren't a coog.

He always bragged about getting his pic taken with certain players at picture day (I want to say Locker was his big object of affection).

But his most famous moment was when he wanted to quit the boreds and offered to sell his username for $50, as if anyone wanted it.
    Oh fuck I've forgotten about that guy. The dipshits that come to mind from that era were Oregondawg, some idiot who used his frat name with "dawg", kris and of course Kim and Fatters. Oh and that one Colorado fan who professed to be buds with Napoleon Kauffman but kept referring to him as "Nap", and accused us of being racist against the Japanese when we called him out on it and pointed out that his nick name was actually "Nip". Forgot his name though. And of course Tailgater, who followed us over here. The rest is a blur. It's been so long.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Are you sure it’s not DoogDaysNight?!

Gawd he was a fucking tool. It was nice of Teq to provide poasting lessons FOC, though!
    CaptainPJ said:

Are you sure it’s not DoogDaysNight?!

Gawd he was a fucking tool. It was nice of Teq to provide poasting lessons FOC, though!

I *heart* the Troll Slayer!

Pretty sure that guy wasn't for real.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Troll Slayer - LOL.

Good chit, DNC - I forgot about that
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    You guys must not smoke weed like I do. I can't remember half the shit you guysm do about the old boreds.
    dflea said:

You guys must not smoke weed like I do. I can't remember half the shit you guysm do about the old boreds.

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited August 2019
    dflea said:

Edibles. Not a fan of smoking unless it’s a cigar. Pop a hard candy and an hour later you’re starting a 6 hour ride.

dflea said:

The weed be letting me know

So was Purple the guy who posted a photo of his PT Cruiser un ironically and got roasted forever for doing so?
    Si