Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another Pre-Season Analytic Projection

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Whyd post being censored?

The Buffs

With Coach Tucker this won't take long to get back to the Top. We're ready to win the South in this year. We have the best returning senior quaterback in the conference, Stephen Montes and the best all arounf athlete int eh league Shannalt. On defense coach Tucker speciality we have the best player too Mustapha. I will not be siurprised if we win the whole league in December. You do not know Jared Mangaham yet but you will by the end of the season. The Buffs are coming charging. This will be a great season.

Take this shit to the HLDB
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Mr Saneky I saw your story on television it was very inspiring. I hope that all is well with you too.

Mods?

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why do you people keep 'mentioning' me? I am shocked this sight is still active.

I thought the same thing, not about the site, but why you keep getting mentioned. Looked at some of your poasts and still think the same thing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

Why do you people keep 'mentioning' me? I am shocked this sight is still active.

I thought the same thing, not about the site, but why you keep getting mentioned. Looked at some of your poasts and still think the same thing.
    Why is that you think, @RuffaloSoldier ?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have payed attention to Beta_rank the last 2 seasons. Maybe the model itself isn't terrible, but the way the creators use it for their talking points makes Jared Sawyer look smart.
  • Options
    nycgobearsnycgobears Member Posts: 153
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Buffs

With Coach Tucker this won't take long to get back to the Top. We're ready to win the South in this year. We have the best returning senior quaterback in the conference, Stephen Montes and the best all arounf athlete int eh league Shannalt. On defense coach Tucker speciality we have the best player too Mustapha. I will not be siurprised if we win the whole league in December. You do not know Jared Mangaham yet but you will by the end of the season. The Buffs are coming charging. This will be a great season.

It’s true. That Colorado weed is special.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The Buffs

Is it different

different?
  • Options
    nycgobearsnycgobears Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2019

The Buffs

Cause, meet effect.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

He hates us.

Luckily his model is total garbage.

At least preseason. Maybe it will improve although I doubt it since the returning production portion seems to be the most solid part.

Reading through his website, in season he hits 80% predictions on who will win games.

Not sure exactly who he is but he does pods with the Arizona 247 mod, and he claims he is an econometrician.
    If you just pick the favorite in every game you will be about 80%. The question is how he does against the spread. If he doesn’t publicize that it’s probably not good.

Put it this way I noticed he loves Utah so I looked at one game- Utah vs. BYU.

He has it at Utah -13.5. Spread is actually -4.5.

If his model were correct the Kelly Criterion says that line is so far out of whack he should bet 40% of his bankroll on it.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What I've gathered from these metrics is that UW is expected to be a somewhat dominant, beta team in 2019.