Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great moments in White Privilege

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Why aren't they wearing their pussy hats?
    Too busy enjoying their white privilege.
    Why weren't the black kids allowed to work the mines?
    I wasn't aware that they weren't allowed to work the mines. Got a link? I suspect that the primary reason why blacks weren't "allowed" is that in most coal country areas there weren't a lot of blacks living there. Hell even today in West Virginia the black population is only 3%. And in your home state of Idaho less than .5% of the population is black, which is why you moved their Owl. Most likely there were all kinds of jobs that blacks weren't "allowed" to work in.
    Owl's from Idaho? He must be that fag constantly writing lefty letters to the editor. Always has to be one. Good thing there aren't many more.
    Huge racist, hates black people. Moved one of the state's with the fewest number of blacks where he is free to opine on what black people really believe and think.
    Bob literally can't post without lying. It's in his DNA.
    So you live in Idaho because you love black people. Got it.
    Only Bob thinks race plays into someone's decision making process on where they live.
    Only Hondo is so fucking stupid he feels it doesn't play a role with anybody.

It does for some people Hondo and it did for Owl.

Isn't it the reason why some white supremacists moved to Idaho in the first place?

Lets get Hondo a ticket to south Chicago and a room at the nearest gang crack house. He would love to it! Say for 5 years?
    I know that many blacks have been moving out of South Central Los Angeles because of Hispanic gang violence and the large influx of Hispanics into the area. Would that be an example of race playing a role in where someone chooses to live?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,645
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

I wasn't aware that they weren't allowed to work the mines. Got a link? I suspect that the primary reason why blacks weren't "allowed" is that in most coal country areas there weren't a lot of blacks living there. Hell even today in West Virginia the black population is only 3%. And in your home state of Idaho less than .5% of the population is black, which is why you moved their Owl. Most likely there were all kinds of jobs that blacks weren't "allowed" to work in.
    Owl's from Idaho? He must be that fag constantly writing lefty letters to the editor. Always has to be one. Good thing there aren't many more.
    Huge racist, hates black people. Moved one of the state's with the fewest number of blacks where he is free to opine on what black people really believe and think.
    Only Bob thinks race plays into someone's decision making process on where they live.

Isn't it the reason why some white supremacists moved to Idaho in the first place?

Lets get Hondo a ticket to south Chicago and a room at the nearest gang crack house. He would love to it! Say for 5 years?
    I know that many blacks have been moving out of South Central Los Angeles because of Hispanic gang violence and the large influx of Hispanics into the area. Would that be an example of race playing a role in where someone chooses to live?

Hispanics have pushed the black's out of many previously black areas by force. Lot's of gunfire. Hate each other. Kill each other. But the Messicans have a never ending supply of members pouring in from the south.

Let that sink in.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

That would be because of violence, not race. Don't you have a waiting room full of illegals to sit in?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

That would be because of violence, not race. Don't you have a waiting room full of illegals to sit in?
    There was plenty of violence in many of those neighborhoods for years. But they didn't start leaving in significant numbers until the Hispanics become the majority.

• Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

It's all about race. And gangs. You don't know shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,169
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo was the guy that said he felt safer in a Muslim Temple in India than South Central

Racist to the core
  • Options

Hondo was the guy that said he felt safer in a Muslim Temple in India than South Central

Racist to the core

The person who sees race in those issues is clearly the racist. Hint, that's not me Race.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Racist to the core

The person who sees race in those issues is clearly the racist. Hint, that's not me Race.
    Why are you scared of South Central?

Racist
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Racist to the core

Racist
    Because they'll shoot his ass that's why! Doesn't happen in Thousand oaks.....
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Racist to the core

Racist
    Not because the color of anyone's skin. And I'm not scared. I've been there. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Racist to the core

Racist
    Not because the color of anyone's skin. And I'm not scared. I've been there. HTH
    You said you were scared to walk through there

Liar and a racist
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo's never heard of Viva La Raza, apparently.

Or he thinks it's a Messican Restaurant.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

Racist to the core

Racist
    What is “south central?”
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Racist to the core

Racist

A neighborhood in murrieta?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nothing to do with skin color right Hondo

• Options

2001400ex said:

Racist to the core

Racist
    What is “south central?”
    A geographical area.

HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Racist to the core

Racist
    What is “south central?”
    A geographical area.

HTH
    In murrieta or Idaho?