Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great moments in White Privilege

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Odd there's no people of color in the pic. Must be the African American families were all upper management at the time.
    Appears the "privilege" of being white didn't apply to these kids.

Good read for those among you who have that skill.
    WTGWT!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

Sincerely

Does it count when whites blame whites?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695

Sledog said:

I seem to recall a lot of whites at the time blaming Irish, Italian, etc. immigrants for stealing jobs.
    Half mine were WOPS the other half Irish/Scott/Welsh. They all were poor and made it our of the slums and were successful. Too many attorneys though....
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Why aren't they wearing their pussy hats?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Too busy enjoying their white privilege.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Why weren't the black kids allowed to work the mines?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

I wasn't aware that they weren't allowed to work the mines. Got a link? I suspect that the primary reason why blacks weren't "allowed" is that in most coal country areas there weren't a lot of blacks living there. Hell even today in West Virginia the black population is only 3%. And in your home state of Idaho less than .5% of the population is black, which is why you moved their Owl. Most likely there were all kinds of jobs that blacks weren't "allowed" to work in.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

I wasn't aware that they weren't allowed to work the mines. Got a link? I suspect that the primary reason why blacks weren't "allowed" is that in most coal country areas there weren't a lot of blacks living there. Hell even today in West Virginia the black population is only 3%. And in your home state of Idaho less than .5% of the population is black, which is why you moved their Owl. Most likely there were all kinds of jobs that blacks weren't "allowed" to work in.
    Owl's from Idaho? He must be that fag constantly writing lefty letters to the editor. Always has to be one. Good thing there aren't many more.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Robert Byrd wouldn't let them
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Owl's from Idaho? He must be that fag constantly writing lefty letters to the editor. Always has to be one. Good thing there aren't many more.
    Huge racist, hates black people. Moved one of the state's with the fewest number of blacks where he is free to opine on what black people really believe and think.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Every democrat hate black people but thinks it's super easily to manipulate them
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

It's racist when the workers from up in the hollers came out of the WV coal mines in blackface.

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Huge racist, hates black people. Moved one of the state's with the fewest number of blacks where he is free to opine on what black people really believe and think.
    Bob literally can't post without lying. It's in his DNA.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm Bob. I want to use a photo of abused white children to make a point about race, while simultaneously supporting an ideology that seeks to take away access to healthcare for underprivileged white children, prioritizes access to assault weapons over child safety in schools, and deregulation allowing corporations to abuse them.

All projection, pretending like the left doesn't care about poor white people when he should really look in the mirror.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Corporations abuse children? Hell they are fucking pikers when it comes to child abuse. You ever check out the government run foster care system? Btw, what's the point I was making about race?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

So you live in Idaho because you love black people. Got it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Only Bob thinks race plays into someone's decision making process on where they live.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Only Bob thinks race plays into someone's decision making process on where they live.
    Only Hondo is so fucking stupid he feels it doesn't play a role with anybody.

It does for some people Hondo and it did for Owl.

Isn't it the reason why some white supremacists moved to Idaho in the first place?

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

Only Hondo is so fucking stupid he feels it doesn't play a role with anybody.

It does for some people Hondo and it did for Owl.

Isn't it the reason why some white supremacists moved to Idaho in the first place?

Lets get Hondo a ticket to south Chicago and a room at the nearest gang crack house. He would love to it! Say for 5 years?