Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough talkin’ people’s Republic of Portland Commisar Ted Wheeler fails again

123457»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know much about the Proud Boys but I thought the had members who were of mixed race and Pacific Islander and even some black members?

Pretty shitty white supremacists if that's the case.

You should read up on them Bob.
    What am I supposed to read? I looked at their website and they categorically reject white supremacy. If they are white supremacist they suck at it because they appear to have minority members.
    The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[9][10] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][11][12][13] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.[14][15] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[16][17] Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[18][19]

The group sees men — especially white men — and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[23] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[23][24][25]
    You went to Wiki?

Was it written by ANTIFA?
    I know. The sources and references to actual facts bother you.
    Yeah that's why they have minority members. The KKK ran cover like that all the time. A lot of those guys in robes were minorities.
    Read what it says. It says they do not have white supremacist views, but many of their individual members do. And they think whites have been shit and they want to end they. Sounds awfully white nationalist to me.
    They obviously don't. They let minorities in and those minorities will tell you it ain't so. But keep believing what they tell you to believe. You're used to it.
    Yes I'm the lemming. I'm sure they let minorities in. They don't want the white supremacist label. Doesn't change what they are or who their members are.
    Wow imagine that, people don't want to be falsely accused of being a racist or something they are not. The nerve!!

So I've read that you're a pedophile and a anti-Semite Hondo. It must be true, and I've seen you object to being labeled as such. I guess that doesn't change who you really are.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't know much about the Proud Boys but I thought the had members who were of mixed race and Pacific Islander and even some black members?

Pretty shitty white supremacists if that's the case.

You should read up on them Bob.
    Hondo"s favorite dodge when he has nothing. Is this like how I should read up on the Constitution in order to find out how Trump is really shitting on the Supreme Court as you claimed Hondo?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    If you can't read what I've posted Bob. I can't help you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I read what you posted Hondo. There's as much support for your claim that they are white supremacists as there is for the accusation against you that you're a pedophile.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I read what you posted Hondo. There's as much support for your claim that they are white supremacists as there is for the accusation against you that you're a pedophile.

Actually they are white nationalists. And there are people in the group who are also white supremacists. Fuck, my wife listens better than you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Actually they are white nationalists. And there are people in the group who are also white supremacists. Fuck, my wife listens better than you.
    Yeah, the black guy is definitely a white nationalist. From what I read anyone who openly promotes white supremacy is kicked out of the group. I'm certain there are probably white supremacists in the local Elk's Club. It doesn't mean the Elk's are a white supremacist organization.

You provided zero evidence that they are a white supremacist organization.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Using your Kunt logic Hondo, since you're a pedophile and a anti-Semite, this board is a pro-pedophile, Jew hating site since you're a member here.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah, the black guy is definitely a white nationalist. From what I read anyone who openly promotes white supremacy is kicked out of the group. I'm certain there are probably white supremacists in the local Elk's Club. It doesn't mean the Elk's are a white supremacist organization.

I have not claimed they are a white supremacist organization. I even posted a quote twice saying they say they aren't a white supremacist organization.

Fuck you are dumb man.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I have not claimed they are a white supremacist organization. I even posted a quote twice saying they say they aren't a white supremacist organization.

Fuck you are dumb man.
    That's a good Kunt, hide behind an irrelevant semantics dodge. White Nationalist, white supremacists, what's the difference? And why does a "white nationalist" group allow black and Hispanic members?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck you are dumb man.
    That's a good Kunt, hide behind an irrelevant semantics dodge. White Nationalist, white supremacists, what's the difference? And why does a "white nationalist" group allow black and Hispanic members?
    Thero a big difference. The fact you don't know means you shouldn't even be in this discussion. As always.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck you are dumb man.
    Thero a big difference. The fact you don't know means you shouldn't even be in this discussion. As always.
    Tell us what that BIG difference is Hondo.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,162
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So Scotty and hondo spent 7 pages lying out of their ass

We call that Sunday

Biden support Antifa

The Proud Boys are multi racial

Case closed
  • Options

We call that Sunday

Biden support Antifa

Case closed

Call people liars then proceed to lie. That's Race at his best right there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

We call that Sunday

Biden support Antifa

Case closed

What's the difference between a White Nationalist and White Supremacist Hondo?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,162
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

We call that Sunday

Biden support Antifa

Case closed

I didn't lie

You spent 7 pages lying
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,643
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Does he have a hearing aid?