Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just more of the same from democrats

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited August 2019 in Tug Tavern
WTF is wrong with you? You people are way too over the edge. You are unstable.

Illinois Dem: Sorry About That Mock Trump Assassination Photo at My Fundraiser

Illinois state Sen. Martin Sanodval (D-Chicago) apologized Sunday after photos from his fundraiser surfaced showing a mock assassination of someone wearing a mask depicting President Trump.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You people are way too over the edge. You are unstable.

Illinois state Sen. Martin Sanodval (D-Chicago) apologized Sunday after photos from his fundraiser surfaced showing a mock assassination of someone wearing a mask depicting President Trump.

Remember when the Rats claimed that this map created a "climate of hate" and was responsible for the Gabby Gifford's shooting?

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They should be allowed to protest peacefully
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Remember when the Rats claimed that this map created a "climate of hate" and was responsible for the Gabby Gifford's shooting?

First I'll say it's fucktarded for anyone to mock kill the president.

That being said, are you really contending stupid shit like that didn't happen under Obama? Da fuq is wrong with you.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That being said, are you really contending stupid shit like that didn't happen under Obama? Da fuq is wrong with you.
    Unlike you Hondo there is no 10 year old Mexican boy's dick in my mouth.

What I said is very clear. Rats used that poster in order to try and blame Palin and the Tea Party for Giffords getting shot. If you have some evidence or the GOP using a mock execution of Obama for purposes of fund raising lets see it. I do recall some rodeo clown getting fired simply for wearing a mask of Obama.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Fake killing a racist = bad

Actually killing people = don’t touch my guns!
    Standard Supporter

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

But, but, but...
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

But, but, but...
    Bob brought up Obama. HTH
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

But, but, but...
    Liar. The first person to mention Obama in this thread was you.

Hondo spews so much lies and bullshit he can't even keep track of the shit that left his mouth a little over an hour ago.

What's the BIG difference between white supremacy and white nationalism Hondo?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

But, but, but...

Hondo spews so much lies and bullshit he can't even keep track of the shit that left his mouth a little over an hour ago.

Or Gabby Gifford. Whatever.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

But, but, but...

Or Gabby Gifford. Whatever.
    Yeah, whatever. You're just a pathological lying piece of shit. But whatever.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

That's Hondo level stupid!
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

By all means, post Republican candidate fundraisers where they put a BO mask on and pointed guns at his head. Or maybe you can post a Republican supporter in Hollywood who chopped off the fake head of BO made it all bloody and shit and took a triumphant looking photo holding the severed head. I can't think of any Republican supporters writing books and plays about how to kill a sitting Democrat president but maybe you can find that for us. Come to think of it I can't remember (but its possible) Republican supporters beating democrats who wanted to go watch BO speak or Republican masked thugs burning cars, beating people with metal bars, bashing places of business and taking away a persons right to assemble or speak but maybe you can find that for us too.

FFS you are one lying MF'er.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I agree with you there. Democrats who shoot up a congressional baseball practice and try to kill Republican leaders shouldn't have access to guns.
    Eliminating democrats ownership or use of firearms would reduce the murder rate by over 90%.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

By all means, post Republican candidate fundraisers where they put a BO mask on and pointed guns at his head. Or maybe you can post a Republican supporter in Hollywood who chopped off the fake head of BO made it all bloody and shit and took a triumphant looking photo holding the severed head. I can't think of any Republican supporters writing books and plays about how to kill a sitting Democrat president but maybe you can find that for us. Come to think of it I can't remember (but its possible) Republican supporters beating democrats who wanted to go watch BO speak or Republican masked thugs burning cars, beating people with metal bars, bashing places of business and taking away a persons right to assemble or speak but maybe you can find that for us too.

I'm not going digging. But you think this comment was much different?

Sen. David Perdue, a freshman senator from Georgia, opened his remarks at the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority conference by encouraging attendees to pray for President Obama. But, he added in a joking tone, they need to pray for him in a very specific way: “We should pray for him like Psalms 109:8 says: May his days be short,” the senator said, smiling wryly.

The crowd chuckled and he moved on with his address.

The rest of that passage, which Perdue did not recite, reads, “May another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow. May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.”
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sen. David Perdue, a freshman senator from Georgia, opened his remarks at the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority conference by encouraging attendees to pray for President Obama. But, he added in a joking tone, they need to pray for him in a very specific way: “We should pray for him like Psalms 109:8 says: May his days be short,” the senator said, smiling wryly.

The rest of that passage, which Perdue did not recite, reads, “May another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow. May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes.”
    Holy Shit that's the best you could come up with?
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

In 30 seconds.... Yes. Here's a hint. Actually saying you want the president dead, at a faith and freedom conference, with the crowd chuckling.... Might be worse than a skit pretending to kill the president. HTH
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

In 30 seconds.... Yes. Here's a hint. Actually saying you want the president dead, at a faith and freedom conference, with the crowd chuckling.... Might be worse than a skit pretending to kill the president. HTH
    But he didn't say that. But you're a pathological liar and this is just what you do. 30 seconds my ass, you've been looking all day for something and this was the best you could come up with.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

But he didn't say that. But you're a pathological liar and this is just what you do. 30 seconds my ass, you've been looking all day for something and this was the best you could come up with.
    They didn't kill Trump. What's your point?