Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White supremacy is a hoax

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Two more white supremacists arrested in separate incidents for plotting attacks

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-white-supremacist-arrested-threatening-shooting-walmart-police/story?id=64906798

A Florida white supremacist has been arrested for threatening a shooting at a Walmart just days after 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in one of the worst mass shootings in the country's modern history.

Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested by Florida Department of Law Enforcement authorities on Friday in Winter Park after making an online threat last week, according to police.

Conor Climo, a 23-year-old from Las Vegas, was arrested on Thursday for allegedly possessing bomb-making materials and espousing neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology with an undercover FBI agent online. He was allegedly planning on fire-bombing a synagogue in Las Vegas and hoped to stage a mass shooting at a gay nightclub as well.

A "significant portion," about one-third, of all domestic terrorism cases involve white supremacist ideology, according to the FBI. Director Christopher Wray testified about the issue in a lengthy hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on July 23, but said the bureau's "focus is on the violence."

What do they define as terrorism? Better look that up.
    Paging @PurpleBaze
    Terrorism is pretty simple actually. I don't know why people struggle with the definition.

BRB, Uber app is blowing up.
    lulz
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-white-supremacist-arrested-threatening-shooting-walmart-police/story?id=64906798

A Florida white supremacist has been arrested for threatening a shooting at a Walmart just days after 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in one of the worst mass shootings in the country's modern history.

Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested by Florida Department of Law Enforcement authorities on Friday in Winter Park after making an online threat last week, according to police.

Conor Climo, a 23-year-old from Las Vegas, was arrested on Thursday for allegedly possessing bomb-making materials and espousing neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology with an undercover FBI agent online. He was allegedly planning on fire-bombing a synagogue in Las Vegas and hoped to stage a mass shooting at a gay nightclub as well.

A "significant portion," about one-third, of all domestic terrorism cases involve white supremacist ideology, according to the FBI. Director Christopher Wray testified about the issue in a lengthy hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on July 23, but said the bureau's "focus is on the violence."

Paging @PurpleBaze
    Terrorism is pretty simple actually. I don't know why people struggle with the definition.

lulz
    Softball of softballs pitched. I knew you'd hit it out of the park.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

If I'm a white supremacist, can i keep my little Cuban man?

Bump @creepycoug

This is bugging me. I don't know the answer!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bump @creepycoug

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited August 2019

Bump @creepycoug

The thing about the Cubans is we? have our own supremacist group. We? think we're better than everybody ... including whitey. This is why OBK can only tolerate me here in reasonable amounts.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bump @creepycoug

The thing about the Cubans is we? have our own supremacist group. We? think we're better than everybody ... including whitey. This is why OBK can only tolerate me here in reasonable amounts.
    There is plenty of racism and discrimination in Cuba against blacks.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Bump @creepycoug

There is plenty of racism and discrimination in Cuba against blacks.
    Oh yes. And in Spain.
  • Options

Bump @creepycoug

Now I'm extra confused

@oregonblitzkrieg

Help me out bro
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Paging @PurpleBaze

lulz
    Nice. Baze is a middle eastern terrorist. El oh elz
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Bump @creepycoug

Yes, that was the only poont I was trying to make baiting you a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Paging @PurpleBaze

lulz
    Nice. Baze is a middle eastern terrorist. El oh elz
    Nothing gets by you.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Bump @creepycoug

Yes, that was the only poont I was trying to make baiting you a few weeks ago.
    Between you and Ballz, I've been baited quite a bit lately. Master baiter.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    Unlike Pocahontas Warren and Schmoe Biden, I don't suffer from white guilt, and don't act like a sniveling racist against my own people just to get more votes. Most of the racism nowadays is coming from the left. Although racism is a problem in every race, there is no organized white supremacist movement in this country that poses a significant threat. However there is a significant supremacist threat coming from the left, of which the OP belongs. With their white privilege workshops on college campuses and constantly demonizing white men, the real racists have been showing their colors for some time now. They even have their own bloc in Congress, the Justice Dems. They are anti-semitic supremacists who preach racism against whites. Daring to criticize a jackass who happens to be a minority for his/her policies, or telling said jackass to move back to his own shithole country if he wants to bring that country's problems here, will always be considered racist to such people. They should shut the hell up about racism being that they are racists themselves.