Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump and Biden

13»

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Is your hood back from the cleaners?

Now THAT is truly fake news.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,971
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

You can't run cover for Bryd and claim to be against racism

Only AOG fucking stupid would try

like I just said -- Byrd was not the Grand Wizard, so it's fake news. You don't want to accept the fact that you like falsehoods and use them to prop up your dogma just like the church promotes falsehoods. Any deviation from the false dogma is met with criticism of heresy -- but you term it TDS.
    I don't like the fact that you're a racist

Period
    That's a straw man. Neither do I. But the post here is still fake news because Byrd was not the Grand Wizard.

Purple thinks somehow all words form a ratio so if 1 word out of 200 is false it doesn't materially affect the judgment! Dumbfuck! It makes a difference how much weight the word or phrase in question merits in the context.

Just to clarify I suspect Byrd was still a racist, and I'm not condoning him, but he wasn't the GW....
    @RaceBannon is right. AOG is a racist.

Prove you aren't.

Uhhh.....uhhh....Catholic Church.....world is flat....uhhh....uhhh.....

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

like I just said -- Byrd was not the Grand Wizard, so it's fake news. You don't want to accept the fact that you like falsehoods and use them to prop up your dogma just like the church promotes falsehoods. Any deviation from the false dogma is met with criticism of heresy -- but you term it TDS.

Period
    That's a straw man. Neither do I. But the post here is still fake news because Byrd was not the Grand Wizard.

Purple thinks somehow all words form a ratio so if 1 word out of 200 is false it doesn't materially affect the judgment! Dumbfuck! It makes a difference how much weight the word or phrase in question merits in the context.

Just to clarify I suspect Byrd was still a racist, and I'm not condoning him, but he wasn't the GW....

Prove you aren't.

He's probably the grand wizards bitch
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Period

Prove you aren't.

He's probably the grand wizards bitch
    So KKK by injection?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,411
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Atl posts a meme with a lie. Water is wet. Dude wasn’t known as the sheds most prolific liar for nothing. Sad.

Post the lie dipshit.
    The meme says Grand Wizard of the KKK. Why do you lie all the time Atl on multiple anonymous message boards?
    So what you and that other idiot are saying is that because Byrd wasn't a grand wizard you get to ignore all the other facts and Trump is still a racist and Byrd was a good guy?

Jeezus you two nitwits are less mature than a 3 year old. Grow up.

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

GDS said:

GDS said:

Atl posts a meme with a lie. Water is wet. Dude wasn’t known as the sheds most prolific liar for nothing. Sad.

Post the lie dipshit.
    The meme says Grand Wizard of the KKK. Why do you lie all the time Atl on multiple anonymous message boards?
    So what you and that other idiot are saying is that because Byrd wasn't a grand wizard you get to ignore all the other facts and Trump is still a racist and Byrd was a good guy?

Jeezus you two nitwits are less mature than a 3 year old. Grow up.

Look up "straw man" you shit for brains. All we said was Byrd wasn't the GW. Nothing we said implied your conclusions.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A Klan leader led the Democrats this century

But Trump

Fuck off
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

But Trump

Fuck off

But he apologized for it Race.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,411
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

But Trump

Fuck off

But he apologized for it Race.
    Yes he apologized by informing us that there are white ni__ers too! He was clearly "woke" and not a racist as the elderly statesman leader for the dem party.