Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kasen Williams will not be outdone by ASJ

2»

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

For reals? Why can't the 2nd-string kicker get caught?

Seems like the media on Twitter feel neither ASJ or Kasen miss a second of time. For the love of Christ, BSU suspends kids for the most ridiculous crap.....hell we kicked our Freshman All-American DE off the team for smaller issues than this. Off the team!!!!

Thats partly why BSU has a well-coached, well-instructed, consistent disciplined team that executes at a high level. Meanwhile UW has top 25 classes every year, goes 7-6, has spasmodic seasons and performs terribly on the road.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Sark should kick Kasen off the team. Send a message to the other 84 guys.

either i am being whooshed or this is the dumbest fucking thing i've read in a long long time.
    always go with your gut

Sincerely,

Chris Fetters
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sark should kick Kasen off the team. Send a message to the other 84 guys.

either i am being whooshed or this is the dumbest fucking thing i've read in a long long time.
    always go with your gut

Sincerely,

Chris Fetters
    Huh?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Passion said:

Annoyed would be a better word.

But Kasen was over the limit and the cop decided not to charge him. So it was pretty serious. Kasen caught a break. Maybe the cop was a fan?
    what's the big deal Damone? Case closed dipshit. Would you rather he beat someone up outside a bar. Fuck go read the Enquirer if you want drama. what a pesty little bugger you are. You should apply to the Times!

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We don't need thugs like Kasen anyways. I prefer guys like Cody Ellis and Cody Bruns. Great guys, stayed out of trouble, and ran great routes. It's too bad Tyrone sucked the joy of football from their souls.

It's too bad Cody Bruns rarely got open,...... and on those rare occasions when Bruns got off the bench, got open, actually had a pass thrown his way,....... he usually dropped the damn ball! Tyrone didn't just suck the joy out of the game for his recruits, the Fraud also didn't provide the program kids like Bruns needed to develop their limited skills. Bruns should have followed his buddy Kellen Moore to Boise State.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Sark is running a rogue program without the major wins.

At least Rick's law breakers won a rose bowl then popped off.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Third Tier Bowls and Ruins
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

We don't need thugs like Kasen anyways. I prefer guys like Cody Ellis and Cody Bruns. Great guys, stayed out of trouble, and ran great routes. It's too bad Tyrone sucked the joy of football from their souls.

It's too bad Cody Bruns rarely got open,...... and on those rare occasions when Bruns got off the bench, got open, actually had a pass thrown his way,....... he usually dropped the damn ball! Tyrone didn't just suck the joy out of the game for his recruits, the Fraud also didn't provide the program kids like Bruns needed to develop their limited skills. Bruns should have followed his buddy Kellen Moore to Boise State.

I was joking about Bruns. Bruns would have probably done better at Boise, but I doubt he would have been anything special anywhere.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated (alcohol or pot) in Chelan

Kasen admitted to smoking pot and drinking a beer earlier in the day - both stupid.

huh?