Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Child Kidnapped at local park

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,910
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2019 in Tug Tavern
So today in tallatrashy alone 3 different social media gun threat stories from local dumbass kids.

Two other shootings.

We’re fucked...

During dinner my oldest, 10, says “dad, did you hear about the kid napping at the park”

Fuck, he’s got my attention now.

“OH my gosh” I replied.

“Yea, they woke him up,” says my son with a shit grin on his face.

I’m so fucking proud of my morbid joke telling 10 yr old.

CSB#2

We’re working with a gun range, gun manufacturer, holster manufacture, security and tactical training company.

He wants to focus on increasing his emergency preparedness courses for SMB’s but Googles a bitch about that type of stuff and we need to hit a larger area than our local broadcast DMA.

We come up with e-mail marketing as part of content/video based production and library to help his brand.

When discussing the e-mail the rep stated “we’re going to shoot out the e-mails to businesses owners, CEO’s, Presidents, etc.”

I almost fell over I laughed so hard. I stayed he was going to hell to which he replied see you there you sick fuck.

CSB, I know.

HHIRL?

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I think we need a 30 for 30 on that kid, or least a 20 slide barstool post. Who would have known we?d get that much use out of that JIF
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So today in tallatrashy alone 3 different social media gun threat stories from local dumbass kids.

Two other shootings.

We’re fucked...

During dinner my oldest, 10, says “dad, did you hear about the kid napping at the park”

Fuck, he’s got my attention now.

“OH my gosh” I replied.

“Yea, they woke him up,” says my son with a shit grin on his face.

I’m so fucking proud of my morbid joke telling 10 yr old.

CSB#2

We’re working with a gun range, gun manufacturer, holster manufacture, security and tactical training company.

He wants to focus on increasing his emergency preparedness courses for SMB’s but Googles a bitch about that type of stuff and we need to hit a larger area than our local broadcast DMA.

We come up with e-mail marketing as part of content/video based production and library to help his brand.

When discussing the e-mail the rep stated “we’re going to shoot out the e-mails to businesses owners, CEO’s, Presidents, etc.”

I almost fell over I laughed so hard. I stayed he was going to hell to which he replied see you there you sick fuck.

CSB, I know.

HHIRL?

CSB 1 had a chin.

And then CSB 2 happened.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,359
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think we need a 30 for 30 on that kid, or least a 20 slide barstool post. Who would have known we?d get that much use out of that JIF
    I had just lit a fresh bowl when that came on. I felt like that kid

I'm glad its immortalized