Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I am hearing that Kim

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I've said it many times: Petersen could spit in my face, call me a bitch, slap my mom, urinate on my cat's grave, kick me in the balls and fart in my eye; as long as he wins football games I would have no issues whatsoever.

Fuck all these bastards who want access and want the program to be open to fans and their little shit kids. And fuck the people that says this will hurt us in getting fans out to games or getting young kids to like UW football; that is BULLSHIT, WIN FUCKING FOOTBALL GAMES. THAT IS HOW YOU GET A FAN BASE.

Fuck.

You lost me at cat's grave....
    Solid post except for the cat. I agree though about access. I like the old days when you got to enjoy an insignificant spring game and then had to wait until game 1 to see what kind of team we had. Can't wait to see what kind of bullshit dawgman comes up with to sell their payees....even though Adam Jew has the same info, without the cost. CaCan't wait to slam Kim and Co. For their lies and pure conjecture and speculation. All f or $10.95/month.

Get ready for countless speculative depth chart threads, as Kimberly will have zero access to who's running with the one' s and two's. Join the rest of the fan base Kim. You are a general dweeb like everybody else. I love it. You're done Grinolds:)))) .
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    There's a part of me that looks forward to going back to the days where you actually learn about the fucking team by watching the fucking team on the fucking field winning the fucking game.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Ok- I will say it..... I don't trust cats. Fuck em,
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam

is criticizing Coach Pete for possibly not opening up spring practice.

That's just what I'm hearing.

Kim would probably say I'm being a twister.

Who the hell is this Kim chick? Does she post here?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

yes

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    dnc said:

yes

Not Lemon Party
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

So when Sark closed ALL the practices it was no big deal. But if Pete does it, it's cutting off access? Do I have that right?

That was because it was best for the team. This is different. Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

CP's practices regardless of season are always closed, unless he opens a scrimmage for public viewing which he'll likely do at least once in Spring and perhaps once during preseason. We all know that and it's a waste of time conjecturing about anything else. Very few collegiate football coaches have open practices in the manner that Sarkisian and Carroll do and Neuheisel used to. The reason I believe is that the media which will take advantage of any degree of openness granted,......cannot 100% be trusted with such privilege.

I'm thinking (rather than hearing) that the staff at Dm.c could be in a world of hurt in finding enough to report on given only the controlled information available from CP's briefings or from the AD's media information sources. Starting with Kimberly, Dm.c's Insider experts are not IMO sufficiently knowledgeable about football to thrive on anything but the hyperbolic bullshit they can gleen from sideline observations, which are not likely to be as much or more than we would see for ourselves if we could. I might be wrong about this, but since I don't go to Dm.c's website anymore, I'll never know more than what you're hearing.

BTW, I suspect Kim would only allow you to be a twister...... if you happen to look good in a bikini.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Tailgater for the win.