Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Bandes, 4* 2019 DT, Pittsburg (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Well the 2020 West coast D-line class looks like absolute dog shit so might as well try to take as many quality D-lineman as possible this class and starve out the rest of the conference. Tuitele, Wright, Ika, Bandes, and Ngalu. It doesn't appear like they would say no to any of them. Let's try to get ALL OF THEM! A huge D-line class would lessen the sting of missing out on Charbonnet and possibly Ngata. If they miss out on an elite RB and WR but use those two scholarships to load up on elite D-lineman I'm happy. The D-line wins championships.

Eh, not really. Maybe not as strong as this year, but there are some players for sure. Jamar Sekona is a beast. Darnell Washington is an absolute freak and will probably end up playing defense, although he's black and from Nevada so he's not coming here. Aidan Keanaaina is pretty decent, and his middle name is Ikaika so I think we can consider that one in the bag. Noah Sewell is a freak too, although he's also not coming here for obvious reasons. I'm also interested to see DeShawn Lynch from Folsom play football since he doesn't have the body type for basketball but seems pretty athletic. It's early.