Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BREAKING! SCOTUS gives Trump a YUGE victory on the border WALL!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Thinking a wall doesn't work is probably the most retarded take by the deranged

There's a lot of contenders though

Walls have magical powers in trumptard land. Walls are more powerful than the laws of economics that drive the supply and demand for labor, goods and money.
    Yet you don’t believe in supply and demand for labor...
    Markets are created by people. Not by governments. I thought you knew that?
    Then why do you constantly advocate for the government to create and interfere with markets.
    Laughing at trumptardian failure and incompetence is not advocating for market interference. In any case, you can’t put a price tag on witnessing the tears and meltdowns from trumptards. In the short run, if I have to pay more for a car, it’s worth it purely for the entertainment — utility maximization.
    When the safety is in the box and the pitch is contained, the proper read is to chuck it deep.

Quit giving it to the fullback.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Walls have magical powers in trumptard land. Walls are more powerful than the laws of economics that drive the supply and demand for labor, goods and money.
    Then why do you constantly advocate for the government to create and interfere with markets.
    Laughing at trumptardian failure and incompetence is not advocating for market interference. In any case, you can’t put a price tag on witnessing the tears and meltdowns from trumptards. In the short run, if I have to pay more for a car, it’s worth it purely for the entertainment — utility maximization.
    When the safety is in the box and the pitch is contained, the proper read is to chuck it deep.

Quit giving it to the fullback.

I dont get it, but it sounded wise
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005

Get used to it Skippy because he'll get re-elected.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

I’m very used to laughing at tumptardian failure. Just look at you. You spent your entire adult life leeching off the public, never earned a private sector dollar in your life, receive a public pension that I am paying, and now present yourself as the face of trumptard America. You’ve got to admit you are fucking hilarious.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Worked pretty well for about 30 years in Berlin.

Worked pretty well for thousands of years in China too.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

I’m very used to laughing at tumptardian failure. Just look at you. You spent your entire adult life leeching off the public, never earned a private sector dollar in your life, receive a public pension that I am paying, and now present yourself as the face of trumptard America. You’ve got to admit you are fucking hilarious.
    You’re a big government guy, why so angry?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005

Sledog said:

Ran my own business putz for 25 years as well. I worked my ass off. Your just a society leach cheating old people out of their life savings. That business was sold and still going after 36 years so kiss my ass you little punk!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Worked pretty well for about 30 years in Berlin.

Worked pretty well for thousands of years in China too.

David Copperfield walked right through that wall.