Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller is now receiving an afternoon ass reaming

13»

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

"The Democrats lost so big today," Trump said outside the White House on Wednesday afternoon. "Their party is in shambles right now. They've got 'the Squad' leading their party. They are a mess," he said adding that this was a "devastating day for the Democrats."

hahaha - Most presumed there was an ongoing counter-intel investigation into Trump and Mueller seemed to confirm that. Also stated Trump was generally untruthful in his written replies....but ya, democrats lost so big....hahaha. Parrot.
    There are liberals who are willing to be honest and then there is you Scott.

and yet you are the one to have been shown to be dishonest in this very thread...sad.
    Still waiting for you to show where Kunt.
    didn't realize you read threads as often as you read the Mueller report.

Of course you have no idea if the answer to that question is no but hell don't let that stop you.
    Prove I lied you fucking Kunt.
    Blob knows the reason why everyone in the country voted the way they voted....
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

"The Democrats lost so big today," Trump said outside the White House on Wednesday afternoon. "Their party is in shambles right now. They've got 'the Squad' leading their party. They are a mess," he said adding that this was a "devastating day for the Democrats."

hahaha - Most presumed there was an ongoing counter-intel investigation into Trump and Mueller seemed to confirm that. Also stated Trump was generally untruthful in his written replies....but ya, democrats lost so big....hahaha. Parrot.
    There are liberals who are willing to be honest and then there is you Scott.

and yet you are the one to have been shown to be dishonest in this very thread...sad.
    Still waiting for you to show where Kunt.
    didn't realize you read threads as often as you read the Mueller report.

Of course you have no idea if the answer to that question is no but hell don't let that stop you.
    Prove I lied you fucking Kunt.
    Blob knows the reason why everyone in the country voted the way they voted....
    I said that no one's vote was changed on account of Russian interference, now prove I lied you worthless Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And Scott runs away
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

And Scott runs away

Blob demands a prompt reply!!! You made a claim about something you have no way of knowing whether it's true or not.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

And Scott runs away

Blob demands a prompt reply!!! You made a claim about something you have no way of knowing whether it's true or not.
    And you want proof of a negative and think it's some genius rhetorical move. Prove to me you don't turn tricks under an I-5 overpass.
  • Options

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

And Scott runs away

And you want proof of a negative and think it's some genius rhetorical move. Prove to me you don't turn tricks under an I-5 overpass.
    thanks for proving the point
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

And Scott runs away

thanks for proving the point
    So I guess that's a yes on turning tricks.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

And Scott runs away

And you claimed the statement was a lie and you no evidence in support of it.

We are just two guys giving our opinions Kunt.