Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What the hell's going on out here

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,338 Founders Club
Swaye leaves for 6 days and this place is on life support again. As usual the Noble Savage will get the heart rate back up. You guys are truly a pathetic bunch of doofuses. Race, he left u in charge so it makes sense. Glad he didn't leave you in charge of any of his companies.

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,747 Swaye's Wigwam

NLdawg said:

A part time job at Orkin counts as having a “company”?

He's now reportedly an Amway rep
    I heard he married rich and became super boujee with a new found cigar addiction and increased addiction to his watch collection.

He’s now residing in the basement of his ivory mansion. Expect a lot more posting in the near future.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    Swaye said:

Since people are complaining, I will amend my remarks:

Swaye leaves for 6 days and this place is on life support again. As usual the Noble Savage will get the heart rate back up. You guys are truly a pathetic bunch of doofuses. Race, he left u in charge so it makes sense. Glad he didn't leave you in charge of his Amway distributorship.

Love what you did with your hair.
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    edited July 2019

payback is a motherfucker
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    Swaye said:

NLdawg said:

A part time job at Orkin counts as having a “company”?

He's now reportedly an Amway rep

I reery fucking laffed!!
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
    Always is the economic arm of the Dutch reformed church and hell bent on domination of America.

Anytime someone mentions Amway to me I get ready for a fight. Check the belt knife, stretch the knee, get the shoulder loose. Those bitches better be ready to throw down cuz I’m like a freight train.

Stay the fuck away from Amway. Only misery abounds.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Always is the economic arm of the Dutch reformed church and hell bent on domination of America.

Anytime someone mentions Amway to me I get ready for a fight. Check the belt knife, stretch the knee, get the shoulder loose. Those bitches better be ready to throw down cuz I’m like a freight train.

@SunDodger!!! True???
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club

Well, that escalated quickly

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,338 Founders Club

Ya’ll don’t want to hear the truth. I spread the truth!

A repressive bunch, the reformed Dutch. Give them bastards a little power and we’ll be back to burning witches in the town square and have no liquor to warm our cold black hearts.

I can’t even look at a windmill without twitching a bit and clenching my fists.

Amway spawning bastards.

Fucking Dutch. Only good thing they invented was the oven. And maybe hockey. Not sure I believe the bastards on that one.

Fucking Dutch.

Thank you for stopping short in calling for genocide.

Though I'm sure the desire exists in your cold, dark little heart.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited July 2019

Ya’ll don’t want to hear the truth. I spread the truth!

A repressive bunch, the reformed Dutch. Give them bastards a little power and we’ll be back to burning witches in the town square and have no liquor to warm our cold black hearts.

I can’t even look at a windmill without twitching a bit and clenching my fists.

Amway spawning bastards.

Fucking Dutch. Only good thing they invented was the oven. And maybe hockey. Not sure I believe the bastards on that one.

Fucking Dutch.

Thank you for stopping short in calling for genocide.

Though I'm sure the desire exists in your cold, dark little heart.
    I struggle daily with that

Arizona fans
    Dutch
    Scottish
    Baze, J