Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utah OL Visiting for SNL

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

SAC is going to say every 3 star Cristobal gets sucks and every 4/5 star is overrated. Get used to it.

Not every single one of them. But that's mostly true. Just watch the film. It's not hard. Oregon needs to get Rogers really badly.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota considered Huskies before signing with Ducks

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/oregon-quarterback-marcus-mariota-considered-huskies-before-signing-with-ducks/

“On the flight from Seattle back home to Hawaii three years ago, Marcus Mariota made a decision.

“Mom,” he said, “I’m going to be a Husky.”.........BUT NO SCHOLARSHIP OFFER CAME!!

Thank you.

The best player Oregon has ever had wanted to be a Husky. Same with Herbert but the offer never came. UW needs to stop passing on QB's that have Oregon as their second choice I'll give you that.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    You can't officially visit kids in July. This is news to Cristobal. He thought he could have a big official visit weekend for his SNL camp. What a dumb ass. :D
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

You can't officially visit kids in July. This is news to Cristobal. He thought he could have a big official visit weekend for his SNL camp. What a dumb ass. :D

Oh, yeah, I am sure he had it wrong.
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

He obviously did and you know it. Oregon targets from the South East were scheduled as official visitors by Oregon for SNL only to be told they can't come for official visits that weekend. What an idiot. Total amateur hour.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

He obviously did and you know it. Oregon targets from the South East were scheduled as official visitors by Oregon for SNL only to be told they can't come for official visits that weekend. What an idiot. Total amateur hour.
    Sure. I don’t really care. It’s dudes that will be around. No harm, no foul. Sounds like more of a gaffe by a new recruiting coordinator or they thought they had a loophole.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Sure. I don’t really care. It’s dudes that will be around. No harm, no foul. Sounds like more of a gaffe by a new recruiting coordinator or they thought they had a loophole.
    There's no shifting blame to a support staff guy. It's not a new rule. Cristobal has been coaching in college how long? How many recruiting cycles has he been a part of? He lacks attention to detail. He's Clay Helton level dumb.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

There's no shifting blame to a support staff guy. It's not a new rule. Cristobal has been coaching in college how long? How many recruiting cycles has he been a part of? He lacks attention to detail. He's Clay Helton level dumb.
    Imagine losing to a coach that dumb. You should probably kill yourself if somehow that happened.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Imagine losing to a coach that dumb. You should probably kill yourself if somehow that happened.
    We lost to Helton too. Dumb people fail up all the time but eventually get exposed and fired.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Ok, Blaze.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,256
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

It best not happen again
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Ok, Blaze.
    What?
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Ok, Blaze.
    What?
    Now you’re being coy.
  • Options
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Ok, Blaze.
    What?
    Now you’re being coy.
    No idea