Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Get Together scheduled for July 11th

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I lurked a little and decided you were all nooids so I left. It was like revenge of the nerds there. Lots of awkward sexual tension.

There was this one creepy old dude that kept looking at us funny, but he little pretty frail and not able to hold decent splits on a C2.
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes

I lurked a little and decided you were all nooids so I left. It was like revenge of the nerds there. Lots of awkward sexual tension.

Yeah this is one circle jerk I don't need to attend. How embarrassing and super queer. LOL
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

There was this one creepy old dude that kept looking at us funny, but he little pretty frail and not able to hold decent splits on a C2.
    That's funny, I was just about to bring up that guy but saw your post. He was odd, wearing a UW hat and turning around every 5-10 minutes to gawk.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ never showed up to carry out his "threat"
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

That's funny, I was just about to bring up that guy but saw your post. He was odd, wearing a UW hat and turning around every 5-10 minutes to gawk.

Did you stick bazel with the tab
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I only had to buy chicken wings and fries this time.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla had a good idea that we should have one of these at Joey's
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

I only had to buy chicken wings and fries this time.
    Weak
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

@pumpeii-luv-shuger-steal?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2019

This.

I walked in about 615p, saw a group sitting next to the window but it had 3-4 very attractive girls. I thought "No Fucking Way" this is HCH. Grabbed a beer, waited for 30min. Didn't see DJ or anyone else I would recognize. Then bounced.

Thankfully Thai Toms was on point per usual. So not a complete wasted trip to the west side of the Lake.
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    pawz said:

This.

I walked in about 615p, saw a group sitting next to the window but it had 3-4 very attractive girls. I thought "No Fucking Way" this is HCH. Grabbed a beer, waited for 30min. Didn't see DJ or anyone else I would recognize. Then bounced.

Thankfully Thai Toms was on point per usual. So not a complete wasted trip to the west side of the Lake.
    Didn't it start at 7pm..?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    DeepDawg said:

pawz said:

This.

Didn't it start at 7pm..?
    It's hard!

I was there at 1845 & DJ walked in 2 minutes after me.